say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody judges other people, all the time. People, and by extension their character, are the sum of their actions and intentions, and we all evaluate this continuously in other people.

Casual smokers aren't nearly as bad, mainly because the restraint is indicative of self-control. We all do **** that's bad for our bodies, but moderation is important.

My problem with smokers is the utter impoliteness of many of them. I've had smoke being blown to my face several times, yet tobacco, unlike cannabis, has a sticky smell that stays on my hair and beard for an entire day, leaving me drowned in a smell I absolutely hate. It's not okay to just smoke anywhere, specially in ****ing closed environments.

I wouldn't smoke cannabis somewhere people were not comfortable with it, and I don't see why people who smoke tobacco should believe they can do so.

RoboSenshi said:
Hector there is no way you're really 18. That would make you a werewolf.

zoe2if.jpg
]

My ID showing my date of birth.

2vaz685.jpg

Please do so. I'll grant you ten acres of prime soil along the Eufrates River and one week of free access to my friends at the temple of my Goddess Ishtar.

I actually want to look bronze age-ish, I don't know why, but I like it. :lol:

Eктωρ said:
RoboSenshi said:
Hector there is no way you're really 18. That would make you a werewolf.
zoe2if.jpg
]
My ID showing my date of birth.
Wow. You are one hairy mofo.

Orchid said:
Eктωρ said:
2vaz685.jpg
Every time I see a picture of yours I get the urge to defend your claim on the Babylonian throne.
:lol:

Tibertus said:
You enjoy it because you are a slave to an addictive substance. :razz:
I completely agree. I've been trying to quit for months and the longest I've gone is 3 weeks. I don't even enjoy anymore it's just something I have to do.

Eктωρ said:
Please do so. I'll grant you ten acres of prime soil along the Eufrates River and one week of free access to my friends at the temple of my Goddess Ishtar.

I actually want to look bronze age-ish, I don't know why, but I like it. :lol:
Of all Godesses, you're gonna worship the most treacherous one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom