say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone did bad things.

Russians were some of the worst, Germans were no better.

It`s all in the past now. I see no problem with re-enactment. It`s not like they abide by their ideology, they just do the battle stuff.
Military wise, I liked the Nazi Germany best. Ideology wise...that`s completely different.

Sartek said:
Everyone did bad things.

Russians were some of the worst, Germans were no better.

It`s all in the past now. I see no problem with re-enactment. It`s not like they abide by their ideology, they just do the battle stuff.
Military wise, I liked the Nazi Germany best. Ideology wise...that`s completely different.

I am the same, But most people cannot seem to get the two separated, Like people who say thinking Rommel was a pretty good soldier makes you a bad person.

Hugo Boss didn't design squat. His company manufactured them, but Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck designed the black SS uniforms. :razz: linkiepoo.

Also oh yeah guys lets pretend allied crimes were even remotely of the same scale as those by Nazis, let's do that. :O

FrisianDude said:
Also oh yeah guys lets pretend allied crimes were even remotely of the same scale as those by Nazis, let's do that. :O
Yeah. Seriously, even the Russians were like choirboys compared to the Nazis and considerable parts of the Wehrmacht.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Stalin's actions before the war are atrocious, but none of the other nations had systematic ethnic cleansing on their programs like the Nazi government did. That doesn't mean that the lowly Wehrmacht soldier was a war criminal by default, which is what I think we're all trying to say.

Captured Joe said:
FrisianDude said:
Yeah. Seriously, even the Russians were like choirboys compared to the Nazis and considerable parts of the Wehrmacht.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

What history have you been learning?

Not really, there was far more rape in the Red Army than there ever was in the Wehrmacht, as the Wehrmacht officers, as a general rule, were highly opposed to it while the Red Army officers used it as a tool for morale.

Also, this is not what this thread is for. Move it to the sage's guild or post some selfies.

I've been growing out my hair to be Macduff, so I currently look like this.
tumblr_mthnzjCDsh1qdgpvno1_500.jpg
But sometimes I look like Beethoven.
tumblr_mt6estJ9wL1qdgpvno1_500.jpg
Other days I play manhunt and take terrible pictures.
tumblr_mtg4b8K49k1qdgpvno1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom