say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibertus said:
Teofish said:
Meh. Have your fancy hipster boomsticks. I'll stick to what I know and love.
Wouldn't it be considered more hipster to have a bow than a gun?
Not really. As hipsters are only into things that ARE cool now, they just claim they were into them before they were cool.
AFAIK bows aren't "cool" now, so it wouldn't be hipster. It will be hipster when bows will be cool though!

Bearing in mind both him and I are goths, sorta explains part of the flamboyance :3

Most gay guys I know are perfectly indistinguishable as such. To an untrained eye at least. And I think I'd like a tall bearded guy if I were gay. Preferrably dark hair, and wearing tweed.

J said:
Tibertus said:
Teofish said:
Meh. Have your fancy hipster boomsticks. I'll stick to what I know and love.
Wouldn't it be considered more hipster to have a bow than a gun?
Not really. As hipsters are only into things that ARE cool now, they just claim they were into them before they were cool.
AFAIK bows aren't "cool" now, so it wouldn't be hipster. It will be hipster when bows will be cool though!

But bows are cool...Horse archery on the other hand..

I can picture my future now. Itinerant organist, roaming the wilds of Canada with a number of horse and hunting with bow and arrow. I travel between cities, give a concert and take whatever pay to buy essential supplies. Then I move on, leaving behind a legend.

Eктωρ said:
So pathethic indeed that it was the strongest strategy until the firearms popped up. Genghis Khan up your collective asses.
"lol its gona kik ure ass its good **** u sucker ****** ***** lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom