say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also fake, created by a gay.  Could you not tell?

Additionally, the original was taken in 1987, so it's kinda old now.

Tralfaz said:
To tell the least it looked like a fake, yes. But the amazing thought of seeing a pic of you over flowed my reasoning skill, if you dont wanna post a picture then dont,  :razz: I dont want you to think that I am pressureing you.

Big Boss said:
Tralfaz said:
To tell the least it looked like a fake, yes. But the amazing thought of seeing a pic of you over flowed my reasoning skill, if you dont wanna post a picture then dont,  :razz: I dont want you to think that I am pressureing you.

Oh, you're pressuring me, I can feel it...

Ambalon said:
He posted recent pictures before, you know.
I have decided to keep my own mental image of Tralfaz, as I think he looks. I sure as hell hope he is bald, so I wont be too wrong about him  :razz:

Trevty said:
Also, he could be your dad, not some teenage female.  Stop acting like he is. :razz:
My dad died in war  :roll:

Trevty said:
Also, he could be your dad, not some teenage female.  Stop acting like he is. :razz:
Is that your way of telling me you don't want to wear the dress tonight?

Big Boss said:
Ambalon said:
He posted recent pictures before, you know.
I have decided to keep my own mental image of Tralfaz, as I think he looks. I sure as hell hope he is bald, so I wont be too wrong about him  :razz:

Trevty said:
My dad died in war  :roll:
BALD?  No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom