say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Looking pretty swish there, Frisian. If you ever go back to having long hair I will have to chastise you thoroughly. Short hair looks much better on you.

TE4JC.jpg

Headmaster said:
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS IN BLOOD AND THUNDER!
WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE!

correct reference?

I left some coconut oil on the cooker yesterday. Had to open all the windows and doors and protect myself from the smoke.
s3bXA.jpg

Damn, I thought I recognised that face from somewhere. Look at the kid in the middle, he can aim at two Bolsheviks at once!  :razz:

UOnbs.jpg

If I had more time I'd spend way more effort on your face but huh, oh well, I gots a lady to pick up and food to cook.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Damn, I thought I recognised that face from somewhere. Look at the kid in the middle, he can aim at two Bolsheviks at once!  :razz:

UOnbs.jpg

If I had more time I'd spend way more effort on your face but huh, oh well, I gots a lady to pick up and food to cook.

Some of those grumpy and tough looking jugends would make Arvenski their ***** in about 2 seconds, though.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
UOnbs.jpg

Some All of the expressions in that image are bloody hilarious. Arvenski's included. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom