say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Christ, are there northerners here? Look, before you all start... I'm sorry for your lack of good fortune, but some of us needed to win the lottery of life and be born where all the jobs and the money are. Just don't take it out on me, okay? :smile:

I'm not overly joyed by facing Danes. They're tiny and frail by Scandinavian standards. So there's less glory in it. But we'll do it if you join us against the hated Swedes afterwards.

Teofish said:
I'm not overly joyed by facing Danes. They're tiny and frail by Scandinavian standards. So there's less glory in it. But we'll do it if you join us against the hated Swedes afterwards.

Sounds do-able. You can have control of Daneland and Swedecountry, whilst I will unite Iceland and Finland with England into glorious Icefingland. We will rule the northern hemisphere (all the important bits of it, anyway).

If you're going to be selfish then you'll have to raid both Sweden and France by yourself. We English-folks will be content with raiding each other until you succumb to the combined might of the French (snigger) and the Swedes. Then we'll claim your country's mountains and fjords and add them to the glorious realm of Icefingland.

And we'll let the Finns oversee you  :twisted:

If you absolutely want the volcanic heap of nothing I'm sure we can come to some agreement where we cede it to you in exchange for something more desireable. How attached are you to the Orkneys and Shetlands?

Teofish said:
If you absolutely want the volcanic heap of nothing I'm sure we can come to some agreement where we cede it to you in exchange for something more desireable. How attached are you to the Orkneys and Shetlands?

Only about 30%. But we can't really talk about this here because Dryvus apparently had a trip to the seaside recently and is reporting this thread for spam.

DON'T WORRY I GOT YOUR BACK MAN. I WON'T LET THOSE FASCIST MODS WARN YOU!

(PS, actually, I rather like Orkney, they make some good whisky up there. Would be willing to trade you for the Falklands, though. Just think, you could raid the entire South American shore from there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom