say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shave that off and I will incessantly spam your L'Aigle thread with **** puns and inane questions until someone mutes me.
Surely it's worth keeping for the Canadian winter that is only four months away?

Geez, it'll grow back you know? If I do shave I'll probably just go back into my regular routine of shaving in the spring and summer and letting it grow in the fall and winter.

You guys might see things differently if you knew how damn handsome I am clean-shaven.

Speaking of facial hair, I think I'll have to get a trim+haircut soon enough. My face looks fuzzy and unkempt. Plus, well, the pube-beard doesn't reaaaally look good on me, I'd assume. I'll think about posting pics of new face soon after getting the trim.

Teofish said:
Run run a lighter over your face.

:lol:

But yeah, as you have told me an innumerable number of times, a single layer of pubehair on face doesn't look much good. I think I'll go for  a clean-trim/very slight fuzz until I can grow a single layer of real beard.

You have good beard-genes. Be patient. One day this awesomeness could be yours to have and hold and stroke late at night.
2970508285_bb1b92215e.jpg

Paronomasia12 said:
:sad: I'm sorry. Obviously my idea of a man will be skewed
Don't be sad. It's a very internally male thing. I don't expect someone who's never, and never will grow a beard to understand.

Teofish said:
You have good beard-genes. Be patient. One day this awesomeness could be yours to have and hold and stroke late at night.
2970508285_bb1b92215e.jpg
Definitely not that sort of beard.  :lol: I might keep the kind of short beard that Dryvus has these day, though.

Pffft...Figures you'd want the beard of a self confessed ball handler.

Also Docm If you do shave you shouldn't let it go to waste. Carefully remove the hair in sections. Then vacuum seal them in clearly marked bags and send them to Seff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom