say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit puberty at 11. By 12 I was a cranky, irritating little **** who was under the misconception that he had a ****ing clue of anything at all, much like BoT hre.

BadaBoomBadaBang said:
Wolfhead said:
I just took a ten hours nap an the thread went to ****. What happened?

Krik got all sensitive and played the "Gays are people too and being gay should not be used as an insult!" card and then BoT was like "I'm a pathetic 12 year old that's homophobic and doesn't know what the **** I'm talking about."

And then I decided to get trolly and act retarded, oh what a night that was.

Vulpes Inculta said:
BadaBoomBadaBang said:
Wolfhead said:
I just took a ten hours nap an the thread went to ****. What happened?

Krik got all sensitive and played the "Gays are people too and being gay should not be used as an insult!" card and then BoT was like "I'm a pathetic 12 year old that's homophobic and doesn't know what the **** I'm talking about."

That's what happened? I was just poking fun at BoT because he seemed to be getting upset too easily. Never knew emotes could anger someone that much.
I thought he was swearing just to look tough and old and not so stupidly young. Someone should have told him that maturity isn't swearing senselessly.

1zqf2og.jpg

Tibertus said:
No, but that midget is one of my employees. He was complaining about some douchbag's chinstrip scratching his balls the other night. I guess it was your throat he was ****ing the **** out of.

HAHAHAHA, I thought it was actually a Mazda, but I went with a Japanese brand that sounded more pathetic. Turns out it was more pathetic.  :lol:
Cool story dude) You and your midgets should do birthday parties. As being the tallest (what are you 4'6?), you can do farting tricks with the balloons. It'll be fan-****ing-tastic!

As about my ride, it sure beats '92 ford ranger or whatdahell is that thing your sorry ass drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom