say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teofish said:
Oh shush. Everyone looks retarded when its - 400000*C outside and you're trying to snap a pic before your hands freeze off.

I just can't look at that picture without bursting int-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AWdeV said:
**** yeah, they work. Oh, and I forgot to comically threaten Wolfang over his "dudes shouldn't have long hair" remark.

Reverend L. Lamb said:
5feoK.jpg
Ceci n'est pas une pedophile Française.

Long hair, not mullets. Also without pedostaches.

Scotland returned to oil lamp lighting?

Part of Salmond's money saving schemes?

Tralfaz said:
So THAT'S what she meant when she said I wasn't getting a ******* because she had "laser mouth".

Never heard of that before though.

...That was awful.

71jyja.jpg

*EDIT*

Been a while since I posted a picture last, so eh, what the hell.

428330_3347345001768_1213095793_4764473_642815477_n.jpg

I used the first term I could think of.  :razz:
And then there's the problem that what we call as Smoking is called a tuxedo there, and I not knowing exactly how we call a smoking jacket here.

Yeah. . . My sister was much too game for that photo.
I've been meaning on getting my hair fixed, the lady messed it up the last time I went. It's all sorts of bad, but it's grown out a bit more and looks a tad better.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Oh Jegus, obligatory jump picture at the end. Anyhow, lookin' nice, though you could afford to lose the Bieber cut.
The facial hair kinda nullifies the bieber cut, though. Could do with an improving, but it's not that bad. :razz:

Smoking Jackets were in during the 20s, up yours. Also, they made me shave the burns for NJROTC, those bastards. I tried to appeal on the proud tradition of Admiral Burnsides, but no dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom