say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
29(3).JPG

edit: Goddamit, there... no more glitter, no more blood. Normal picture.

That was rather an accident, you see... no, there is no way I can explain that and look straight.

I shall say tho, that all my ladies said I looked cute. :razz: So screw you both. (and not like that, don't get exited) :grin:

Very well, since my homoerotic picture is coming under such ridicule, I shall (in a shallow attempt to save my man mojo/server space) replace it with yet another image of myself bleeding.

HURAH!

Well that one is like a year old. And pffffft, you would rather see glitter then blood? fine... how about I just go ahead and put on a nice red dress for you too huh? :lol:

Last time I raided my gf's close like that I got screamed at. So you're just going to have to settle for a dress. Take it or leave it, you can't get picky.

And just for you Nair, updated pic to a not-so-fruity one. Now how about some more pics of the both of yous, and the dreadlocks Mr Bob Marley.

I'll try get some over the weekend, friend of mine has a digi-cam.

4th of July baby! Time to do my patriotic duty of getting drunk in the woods and blowing things up.

::edit:: no dreads, just afro. Dreads been gone for 2 years or so :cry:

::edit again:: I dunno man. it just seems that, you putting up a less fruity pic is like trying to make water less wet :razz:

::edit thrice:: God damn Ted Bundy's a freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom