97. Linien-Infanterie (Line Infantry regiment)

Users who are viewing this thread

97. Linien-Infanterie

Prussian+Flag.gif

divider.png

Our regiment is a active, dedicated, respecfull and friendly regiment. Our main role is Line Infantry and Skirmishers. We have two dedicated and friendly batallions leaded by proffessional leaders that know what there doing. We are part of the Prussian faction. We are mainly based in the United states, and is recommended from people from the Americas (Canada, usa, mexico, ect.) since our trainings fit those times. Altought if you are from Europe and feel like you can still attend training times, your free to join!

divider.png

Rooster:
  -Officers- 
97th_FeldMarsh_Streetsurfer
  97th_Oberst_Subject
  97th_Lt_Keywii

-Enlisted-
97th_Kpl_OmarLabarbe
97th_Gfr_BrotherGood
97th_Gfr_BrotherAsh
97th_Gfr_Spryrtaa
97th_Rkt_Sorsby
97th_Rkt_Lunatic
97th_Rkt_Viking
97th_Rkt_Geray
97th_Rkt_Abaddemoman
97th_Rkt_Trooper
97th_Rkt_Revenant
97th_Rkt_Adebonoc
97th_Rkt_Tyler
97th_Rkt_Pwnedbyborat
97th_Rkt_Misfire
97th_Rkt_FawkesLoL

divider.png

Ranks

-Enlisted-

Rekruit-Rkt
Soldat-Sdt
Gefreiter-Gfr
Ober-Gefreiter-OGfr
Korpral-Kpl

-NCO-

UnterOffizier-Uffz
FeldWebel-Fw
UnterLeutnant-ULt

-CO-

Leutnant-Lt
OberLeutnant-OLt
Hauptmann-Hptm
Maior-Maj
Oberst-Leutnant-OberstLT
Oberst-Oberst
Feld Marshal-FeldMarsh

divider.png

Code of Conduct

1.  Respect other members at ALL time.

2. No trolling in any form or manner.

3. If a regiment member TK's you do not retaliate.

4. Following orders and staying disciplined is the key to having a good time and for everybody and the survival of the regiment

5. Talking during events will be kept to a minimum unless important

6. Do not revenge team kill. There is no purpose to it and it shows a lack of control.

7. Don't spam or ingame with polls (vote to kicks are okay but not map changes), yes or no votes (1 or 2) or swearing extensively.

8. Members must always wear the regimental tags ingame.

9.When a round ends or the map is resetting members should not jump in the air or fire weapons but stand still and remain in formation.

10.If there is any NCO or Officer abuse, please contact Streetsurfer or subject​

divider.png

In game Tag and banner​

Tag: 97th_*rank*_(Yourname)

in game banner:
21lv7tv.jpg

Do you wish to join us?

If you wish to join us Please visit http://97lir.com/ and apply on the forums OR add Streetsurfer(97th) on steam OR add Subject 18 on steam (the one with some epic poney, lol : P)​

I don't like it that you stole my photoshop work from my thread along with copy and pasted my code on conduct.

my thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222716.0.html

Commander Millander said:
I don't like it that you stole my photoshop work from my thread along with copy and pasted my code on conduct.

my thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222716.0.html
  All content from your post is removed, you also have all your copyrights and thanks for reacting!

I dont think that this regiment will be the best, but nevertheless good luck from the 13. Infanterie Brigade!

Does your regiment have set training/line battle schedules?  I'm on the west coast and am finding it hard to locate a regiment that has training times that would fit my schedule. 

Back
Top Bottom