Native Completed [TMTAKAPCDDT] - Revived; Registration has reset/begun as of 9/04

Stay with 2? UPGRADE TO 3?! (Makes matches significantly longer, for better or worse)

• I want to keep it at 2

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I want to roll with 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I suggest an alternative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think the format is dumb overall

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Raven added.

Since we have a reasonable number of teams at this point (oh word -- still room for more though), we can probably start on the 24th as scheduled. I'll have further details and probably a handy "TMTAKAPCDDT For Dummies" guide up at some point, just to make sure matches are completed easily/correctly.

BigBoss and I are joining forces.

We haven't discussed a name, so tentatively we will be known as Collectively We Have A Normal Sized **** or CWHANSD for short, or in our case the really short name will be "C".

Fehnor said:
BigBoss and I are joining forces.

We haven't discussed a name, so tentatively we will be known as Collectively We Have A Normal Sized **** With Girls As Judges or CWHANSDWGAJ for short, or in our case the really short name will be "C".
Fixed.

I need more of an official post to be able to add you guys. Formalities, naw mean?

Holy ****, registration ends today...!? I thought it ended tomorrow. Wow. I hope this is a taste of things to come.

Still time to register. I should note, registration ends 11:59 PM EST. Actually, make that PST. So 2:59 AM EST.

Hopefully I can break my current, vague addiction to WFaS single-player so I can write the guide roughly today or so, but we'll see.

Team name: DoF(The Clan that NEVER DIES :grin:)
Team members: Nevino, Gandhi
Preferred member/method of contact:ME and my Steam

Also yes and i am running a duel tourney and im in one :grin:

Team name: Collectively We Have A Normal Sized **** With Girls As Judges Participating In The  Two-Man Team (AKA Pair/Couple/Duo) Dueling Tournament (CWHANSDWGAJPITTMTAKAPCDDT)
Team members: Fehnor, BigBoss
Preferred member/method of contact: Steam Fehnor BigBoss Or just PM.

Added.

An hour and forty-five minutes left. Exciting!

Yeah, if there's any one person reading this who wants to join last minute, I'll team up with you, mystery person.

BlackTide said:
Team up with me Deafening!!!!???!!!!
Yes?? YESSS. If you're serious. I will allow as this registration as there was an expressed interest before the deadline, and players shouldn't be punished for a TO's negligence, and because I ****ing can yo.

Updates incoming. Lots of them. Hopefully I figure out what they actually are by evening or so.

Deafening said:
BlackTide said:
Team up with me Deafening!!!!???!!!!
Yes?? YESSS. If you're serious. I will allow as this registration as there was an expressed interest before the deadline, and players shouldn't be punished for a TO's negligence, and because I ****ing can yo.

Updates incoming. Lots of them. Hopefully I figure out what they actually are by evening or so.
Sure

Team name: The Legendary Baddies

Team members: Kush, mike
Preferred member/method of contact: Steam tlb_Kush or tlb_mike

Whoops. I would pretend I didn't accidentally fall asleep before I got around to doing everything I was going to do, but uhh. My bad. I'd also pretend I wasn't playing DotA all evening, but uhhh.

Announcement: Registration still open until I get my **** together. Which should be later today hopefully.

Blacktide, you should think of a name, as I'm being completely out-acronym'd here.

TLB added.

I have a name "BlackTide and Deafening One of which is running the tournament while the other is his wench." (BADOOWIRTTWTOIHW)

Deafening said:
Whoops. I would pretend I didn't accidentally fall asleep before I got around to doing everything I was going to do, but uhh. My bad. I'd also pretend I wasn't playing DotA all evening, but uhhh.

Announcement: Registration still open until I get my **** together. Which should be later today hopefully.

Blacktide, you should think of a name, as I'm being completely out-acronym'd here.

TLB added.
'BlackTide And Deafening Flood Who Is A High Standing Member Of LAG Who Has Also Been Known As Microwave As Well As Various Other Alias' That Are So Obviously Him ' BADFWIAHSMOLAGWHABKAMAWAVOATASO for short.

Last week of classes + developing a sudden and severe DotA addiction = bad news.

Alright. Uhh.

Blacktide, Who is Undoubtedly an Amiable Brit and Rumored to be in a Billion Clans, and Deafening, Who Perennially Smurfs and is the Organizer of This Fantastic and Groundbreaking Tournament, Join Forces and are BaD, Get It?
[BWiUaABaRtbiaBCaDWPSaitOoTFaGTJFaaBaDGI?] added.

Actually, before I set anything in stone, what duration do you guys think would be good? One month? Two? Unlimited until all of the matches are completed?

There's a tidy ten teams.  So that's nine matches for each team, totaling 45 matches for the tournament. Holy ****, sounds like a lot. But, that's essentially two months if we go one match a week. Which honestly has always felt like a really slow pace. I say this could /supposedly/ be done in a month, maybe a month and a half, but that's just me. I'll leave the judgement up to you guys. I'd make a poll but lazy.

Back
Top Bottom