Native Completed DoF Double Elimination Dueling Tourney(Ordyn is the GRAND CHAMPION!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevino

Grandmaster Knight
Well since My Timezone Cup is having a slow start i decided to host this :grin:
this is a Double Elimination Tourney and the prize is saying HEY EVERYBODY I KICKED ALL YOUR ASSES :grin: :twisted: :twisted: :cool:
Also rules and applications are taken from various Dueling tournaments i give credit to each one at bottom of spoiler
also there is a 25 person cap on the tourney first come first serve

nevino.png

-Matches will be played as a Best of 13. This means the first player to 7 wins is declared the victor.

-All matches will take place within the center ring of the map Arena. If both duelists consent, the match may be fought at another location.

-All matches will be played on Fastest combat speed. There will be no exceptions to this rule.

-All servers must be based in NA and agreed upon by the duelists. A reasonable effort must be made to minimize any ping gap between players.
For example, it is reasonable for a player to request a fight on a server where both players have 60 ping rather than on a server where one receives 90 ping and the other receives 15 ping.

-The use of third party programs in conjunction with Warband to aid in attacking or blocking is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate disqualification from the tournament regardless of positioning in the bracket. This includes but is not limited to any forms of "autoblock hacks" or mouse/keyboard macros producing simulated input.

-Once a match has begun all duels must be fought on the same server; exceptions can be made for circumstances such as extreme lag or sudden server instability.

-All match scheduling PMs must be CC'd to myself or another tournament administrator to help in settling any disputes. Matches may also be publicly scheduled in the official thread.

-Match times must be agreed upon ahead of time by the participants. It is highly encouraged, but not mandatory, that final match times be PMed to myself so they may be announced in this thread.

-Each duelist may use any weapon they please, but he or she is not allowed to switch weapons at any time without the verbal consent of his or her opponent.

-The Khergit Khanate is prohibited.

-All cavalry, shields and ranged weapons are forbidden.

-Weapons that crush through blocks are not allowed (Rhodok line of hammers, Sarranid 2h mace)

-Duelists must only use weapons that can be purchased by his or her respective faction.

-Duelists must only use default armor or no armor at all.

-If the server does not use health regeneration after duels, then killing oneself to regenerate health is not allowed.

-Results should be posted after the match by both players (winner especially) along with a spoiler screenshot using FRAPS or simply print-screen.

Rules Taken from LES Summer Supremacy Dueling Tournament

-Insults or other personal attacks while the duel is in progress by either duelist are prohibited and may result in disqualification depending on the severity of the infraction.

-In addition, all duelists are expected to observe basic etiquette which includes backing off and facing your opponent at the start of the duel.

Also taken from LES Summer Supremacy Dueling Tournament

When the tournament begins and the first round is announced players will have 1 week to complete their fixture and submit their results.

As new rounds are announced players will have the standard week to complete their match and submit results.

Every player in the tournament has two 3-day Match Extensions. To use an extension, a player must announce his intention within the tournament thread during the standard 7 day period. In your post you must state your current matchup and declare your use of the extension. You will then have an additional three days to schedule and complete your match without penalty.

If a match is unplayed after 7 days and neither player has declared the use of a Match Extension, both players will have one Match Extension deducted and will be given a single period of 3 days to schedule and submit their match results without further penalty. Failure to resolve the match at this point will result in a deduction of a second match extension and another 3 days to complete the match. If either player is unable to deduct a match extension at any point, he or she will forfeit the fixture.

If a player is non-communicative to another players scheduling requests after 7 days he or she will forfeit the current fixture.

Players may make special requests via PM for longer extensions in the case of real life circumstances preventing completion of the match.

*Copied from LES dueling tournament*/John's HBS tourney

Name:

Time Zone:

Taleworlds Info:

Steam Name:

Other Contact Info:

Preferred Server:

April 13th-April 21st=1st round is OVER
April 22nd-April 29th=2nd Round is OVER
May 2nd-May 9th= 3rd round
May 11th-May 31st= Finish all duels in tourney

Name                                                 Steam                
TLB - Special Ops BlackTide                                                              Nit300               
KM Ordyn                                                                                          dts1328
Golradir                                                                                            Athapox 
Broomstick                                                                                        Broomstick
Maynd                                                                                              Maynd
RoboCop                                                                                          KoA Robocop
Nevino                                                                                              nevino1
captainlust                                                                                        captain_of_lust
Deacon Barry                                                                                    chalfie
Zero                                                                                                  vrdorjo
cleric Johnson                                                                                    alfcharl
crazyboy11                                                                                        crazyboy11
Tavi                                                                                                    TW=Gaius_Octavian
Mr.X                                                                                                    redbaron24601
Juvenile                                                                                              Juvenile
Beer_with_Pike(drunken deliciousness :grin:)                                        beerandale
GK_Conall                                                                                          TW=Conall Ni Eachain
Eternal                                                                                                armyraiders
TMW_Ranger_Unicorn                                                                        Master Unicorn 
Shep                                                                                                  account673
Blanco (Mok)                                                                                      zzzbbb463
Shemaforash                                                                                      Ritschewald
Antonidas                                                                                            Antonidas
GK_Lord_Vendigr                                                                                Vendigr
OrangeKnight                                                                                      Lhughes42
Aura                                                                                                    TW=Zaffa
MrNomNom                                                                                          TW=MrNomNom

Golradir said:
Sounds sexy, what servers will be used? If it's not east my ping will be too high :sad:
-All servers must be based in NA and agreed upon by the duelists. A reasonable effort must be made to minimize any ping gap between players.
For example, it is reasonable for a player to request a fight on a server where both players have 60 ping rather than on a server where one receives 90 ping and the other receives 15 ping.

That's the ruling however I don't think it was maintained very well in the last dueling tournament. Particularly in the case of Rhade vs Hubbel.

Sign me up for this one anyway, since I never take these dueling things too seriously (on account of being a horrible duelist), though in any case I hope server disputes will be dealt with more fairly this time around.

On an unrelated note, have you consider seeding the bracket based on the last tournament?

MrNevino1 said:
-All matches will take place within the center ring of the map Arena. If both duelists consent, the match may be fought at another location.

I think its not very well relief in the arena. It will be better if you create map with smooth relief (like on Swadian duel server).

Sign me up

Agisilay said:
I think its not very well relief in the arena. It will be better if you create map with smooth relief (like on Swadian duel server).

+1

EDIT:

Name: Maynd

Time Zone: GMT+1

Taleworlds Info: click on the naked male

Steam Name: Maynd

Other Contact Info: Xfire = Maynd

Preferred Server: Beast_Coast

Looks intriguing,

Name: Broomstick

Time Zone: WEST/GMT+1

Taleworlds Info: Click my profile :O

Steam Name: Broomstick

Other Contact Info: ¿

Preferred Server: Beast Coast (or any server that will replace it)

Name: KM Ordyn

Time Zone: EST

Taleworlds Info: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=197067

Steam Name: dts1328

Other Contact Info: N/A

Preferred Server: GK LES Duel/Beast Coast

captain lust said:
Golradir said:
Sounds sexy, what servers will be used? If it's not east my ping will be too high :sad:

That's the ruling however I don't think it was maintained very well in the last dueling tournament. Particularly in the case of Rhade vs Hubbel.

Sign me up for this one anyway, since I never take these dueling things too seriously (on account of being a horrible duelist), though in any case I hope server disputes will be dealt with more fairly this time around.

On an unrelated note, have you consider seeding the bracket based on the last tournament?

Well lust remember I am only human so i will try to judge this to the best of my ability and seeding itthta way would mean everyone from that tournament signing up and if they didnt i would have to spend several hours looking at the other bracket how to seed everyone also Lust use the APPLICATION

also zero and robocop also use the Application

Name:  TLB - Special Ops BlackTide

Time Zone: BST

Steam Name: Nit300

Other Contact Info: xfire - tideblack

Preferred Server: Beast coast (if it's still up), GK LES Duel

Name: Deacon Barry

Time Zone: BST

Taleworlds Info: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=113780 (lol)

Steam Name: chalfie

Other Contact Info: N/A

Preferred Server: GK_LES_Duel

I will post my information up in a bit.  I will participate as well. 

May you all die quite horrifically in our duels...  :lol:

:shock:

:cry:

...sorry, can we be frandz?

Anyway, I offer my server (GK_LES_Duel) for your use in this adventure.  Some of you are already aware of it, but the server is setup on the east coast since I believe Beast Coast will reach an untimely conclusion soon.  I am still having issues with it deciding to go to random plains every now and again, but it should be on Arena with Swadia at least 50% of the time.  If any changes need to be made, I will attempt to change them.  Also, if you would like it recorded, let me know and I will try to make it.  :smile:

If any European individuals or groups would like to admin the server to assist with making sure people are not trolling the duelists, correct settings, etc.  Contact me or Conall Ni Eachain, my resident irish compatriot. 

The point:  Use my server GK_LES_Duel, so my money is not being pissed away like cheap beer. 

EDIT:  Additionally, the server runs ENL Admin Mod. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom