Nova Simulatio Western Craft Roleplaying Event

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm in, steam nick: Sapphirou. I've been following closely this mod since it was first released, can't miss this shot.

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
Event is suspended until I have a new Release Date, WSE Is screwed up so Shred Can't continue working until we have a new WSE Version, Sorry for trouble

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....every mod that uses WSE wont work properly now....because wse is only compatible with 1.143....not 1.151
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Event is suspended until I have a new Release Date, WSE Is screwed up so Shred Can't continue working until we have a new WSE Version, Sorry for trouble

It also doesn't help that the graphics card on my desktop exploded, so I won't even be able to get to the files until my new one arrives in a few days.

Shredzorz said:

It also doesn't help that the graphics card on my desktop exploded, so I won't even be able to get to the files until my new one arrives in a few days.

Noooooo.

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! Shredzorz PC is working again! he started to work in TWW again and we expect it to be released in 2 - 3 weeks! sorry for delay ****ing update problem!

Theotian said:
sooooo are we still doing the role play or is it put of until further notice.

P.S. congrats that your computer is working

It will be delayed until WSE new Version is released, that doesn't means its going to get released as soon as WSE is released, it will take 2 - 3 more weeks after that. So event its just delayed until we have a more stable beta (after WSE is released). Thanks for your intrest!

Theotian said:
sooooo are we still doing the role play or is it put of until further notice.

P.S. congrats that your computer is working

It will be delayed until WSE new Version is released, that doesn't means its going to get released as soon as WSE is released, it will take 2 - 3 more weeks after that. So event its just delayed until we have a more stable beta (after WSE is released). Thanks for your intrest!

I still want to play the beta right now, and actually try it with survival mode on.

lol graphic card exploded.

demotivational-posters-very-demotivational-seems-legit.gif

Back
Top Bottom