3eme de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale [NA] Now recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lost a few people since they wanted to form their own regiment, gained 5 new recruits the same exact day  :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lppT7FnkMTM

Check the 3eme de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale in action!!!!

Note! The current teamspeak information is wrong! I'll have Hammington update that later, for now this is where the 3eVolt currently reside.

ts52.gameservers.com:9261

Zontar said:
Note! The current teamspeak information is wrong! I'll have Hammington update that later, for now this is where the 3eVolt currently reside.

ts52.gameservers.com:9261

Now successfully updated! thank you

CableCaptain said:
I was informed that you guys are a Christian Friendly Regiment. And what is your policy on swearing?

Swearing is frowned upon, but in the heat of th moment swearing is not a bannable offense unless abused. Don't do it unless you have a reason.

CableCaptain said:
I was informed that you guys are a Christian Friendly Regiment. And what is your policy on swearing?

Swearing is frowned up if it's incredibly excessive. Rage moments are understandable, such as being the only one hit by a cannonball at the VERY start of a linebattle, but outside of that most of our members rarely do so if provoked or on a whim.

I guess you could say we are a "Christian Friendly Regiment" as in, a majority of us don't really talk about religion in a whole place as we mostly focus on videogames and upcoming events. I'm utmost certain that most of us respect each other when it comes to each others religion, as long as you don't try and shove your beliefs down our throats.

Back
Top Bottom