◄ [Division] Legia Nadwiślańska ♦ Legion of the Vistula ♦ Légion de la Vistule ►

Users who are viewing this thread

sir Luca

Knight at Arms
[size=18pt]♦ ♦  LEGIA  NADWIŚLAŃSKA  ♦ [/size]
silverbranchflipped.png

legianadwilaska.png
silverbranchflipped.png

Since Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars has been released, 4th and 5th Regiments of Foot (known as 4pp and 5pp of XW) have decided to cooperate even further. Therefore, Legion de la Vistule has been created. It is a division consisting of two regiments, an artillery battery, a company of light infantry and a cavalry squadron.

Recruitment open!

Our TAG: LN_4pp/5pp_rank_nick
Example: LN_4pp_kpt_VEINRUS

Staff of the division

Colonel SaddamAZR
pulkownikprawo.png

Colonel DaPietro
pulkownikprawo.png

Major DeMichels
majorprawo.png

Major Klin
majorprawo.png

Captain VEINRUS
kapitanprawo.png

silverbranchflipped.png

High Command of the
4th Regiment of Foot
51326165.jpg
  • Staff of the regiment:
    • Commander of the regiment:
      Colonel SaddamAZR
      pulkownikprawo.png
    • Deputy Commander of the regiment:
      Captain VEINRUS
      kapitanprawo.png
  • Staff of the 1st battalion :
    • Leader: Captain VEINRUS
      kapitanprawo.png
    • Deputy leader: -
    • Staff Officer:
  • Staff of the 2nd battalion:
    • Leader of the battalion:
    • Deputy leader:
    • Staff Officer:
legianadwilaskakopia.png

High Command of the
5th Regiment of Foot
5ppsztandar.png
  • Staff of the regiment:
    • Commander of the regiment:
      Colonel DaPietro
      pulkownikprawo.png
    • Deputy Commander of the regiment:
      Major DeMichels
      majorprawo.png
  • Staff of the 1st battalion :
    • Leader: Major Klin
      majorprawo.png
    • Deputy leader: Lieutenant Gomez
      porucznikprawo.png
    • Staff Officer:
  • Staff of the 2nd battalion:
    • Leader: Major DeMichels
      majorprawo.png
    • Deputy leader:
    • Staff Officer:
  • Staff of the 3rd battalion :
    • Leader: Second Lietuenant Jedrus
      podporucznikprawo.png
    • Deputy leader: Corporal Altharis
      starszyszeregowyprawo.png
    • Staff Officer:

Guards
of the Legion de la Vistule:

img81.png
  • Garrison:
    • Officers:
      Second Lietuenant Jedrus
      podporucznikprawo.png
    • Second Officers:
      Sergeant of Artillery Bolvark
      sierzantprawo.png

Sergeant of Artillery Michał Warszawiak
      sierzantprawo.png

Corporal ZeZo
    • Soldiers:
      Grenadier Skrzydlaty
      grenadierprawo.png

Grenadier Ares
      grenadierprawo.png

Grenadier Matios
      grenadierprawo.png

Grenadier Czeremis
      grenadierprawo.png

Grenadier Altharis
      grenadierprawo.png

Grenadier Peter
      grenadierprawo.png

Fusilier MUDIN_PL
      szeregowyprawo.png

Uhlan Lancer
      szeregowyprawo.png

Artillery Battery

img11kopiakopia.png
  • Staff of the Battery:
    • Commander: Lieutenant SpiderPig
      porucznikprawo.png
    • Deputy Commander: Sergeant of Artillery Bolvark
      sierzantprawo.png

Light Infantry Company

ita6066boxkopia.png
  • Staff of the Company:
    • Commander: Corporal Zbaraski
    • Deputy Commander: Fusilier Namiestnik
      szeregowyprawo.png

Cavalry Squadron

zoom0c5fb6add3f3572b051.png
  • Staff of the Squadron:
    • Commander: Quartermaster Mateut
    • Deputy Commander: Quartermaster Rizzet

glowy3s.png
History of the Legion de la Vistule:
silverbranchflipped.png
The Legion de la Vistule was formed on 31 March 1808, due to the renaming of the Polish-Italian Legion, which had been created in 1807 by Napoleon’s decree. The Legion transferred to the French military in the Kingdom of Westphalia and existed untill 18 June 1813.

At the beginning, it consisted of 5467 soldiers and its first leader was general Józef Grabiński. On 7 June 1808 colonel Józef Chłopicki took command. Unlike the Chevau-légers, it was unit of peasants and officer positions were usually given to the poor nobility.

Based on the agreement between the government of The Duchy of Warsaw and the government of France (in 10 May 180:cool:, The Duchy of Warsaw pledged to constantly provide recruits for the Legion. The Legion, that was formed under the personal superintendence of Napoleon in Bayonne, consisted of three regiments of foot (approx. 5000 soldiers) and a cavalry regiment commanded by Jan Konopka.

War in Spain

In June 1808 the Legion, that was sent consisting of three infantry regiments, took part in the first siege of Zaragoza.

Near Eppia, The Legion, commanded by colonel Józef Chłopicki, defeated Spanish militia forces trying to help the city. It also distinguished itself in the battle of Tudela.

The regiments that took part in the campaign were:
  • The 1st Regiment of Foot of Legion de la Vistule
  • The 2st Regiment of Foot of Legion de la Vistule
  • The 3st Regiment of Foot of Legion de la Vistule
  • The 4st Regiment of Foot of Legion de la Vistule (since 1810; formerly the 2nd Legion de la Vistule)
  • The Regiment of Lancers de la Vistule (also known as: Regiment of Legion’s Cavalry, Regiment of Lancers of Polish-Italian Legion, Regiment of Rożniecki; since 18 July 1811 the The 7th Regiment of Chevau-légers Lancers of Line).

During the Peninsular War, the Legion had many glorious victories including:
  • 20 December 1808 – when they took part in the second siege of Zaragoza until Spanish capitulation,
  • 15 June 1809 – in the victorious battle of Maria,
  • 18 June 1809 – when their presence confirmed the victory of Napoleon's Army at the battle of Belchite,
  • January 1810 – When The Legion’s uhlans captured the pass of Paso de los Despenaperros and opened the way to Andalusia,
  • 14 May 1810 – When they received the capitulation act of besieged Lerida,
  • 21 June 1810 – Again receiving another capitulation act at the besieged settlement of Tarragona,
  • 16 May 1811 – When the Legion's uhlans defeated English Infantry in the battle of Albuera.

glowy2.png
Ranks and hierarchy:
silverbranchflipped.png

Polish:  English:  Abbreviation:
Pułkownik  Colonel  Płk
pulkownikprawo.png
Major  Major  Mjr
majorprawo.png
Podpułkownik  Lieutenant Colonel  Ppłk
szefbatalionuprawo.png
Kapitan  Captain  Kpt
kapitanprawo.png
Porucznik  Lieutenant  Por
porucznikprawo.png
Podporucznik  Second Lietuenant  Ppor
podporucznikprawo.png
Sierżant Szef  Sergeant Chief  Sierż Szef
starszysierzantprawo.png
Sierżant  Sergeant  Sierż
sierzantprawo.png
Wachmistrz  Sergeant of Cavalry  Wchm
sierzantprawo.png
Ogniomistrz  Sergeant of Artillery  Ogn
sierzantprawo.png
Kapral Furier  Corporal Chief  Kprfr
16mini.png
Kapral  Corporal  Kpr
Kwatermistrz  Quartermaster  Kwt
Kapral Artylerii  Corporal of Artillery  Kpr
Grenadier  Grenadier  Gren
grenadier.png
Fizylier  Fusilier  Fiz
szeregowyprawo.png
Ułan  Uhlan  Uln
szeregowyprawo.png
Kanonier  Canonnier  Kan
szeregowyprawo.png
Rekrut  Recruit  Rek
rekrutprawo.png

youtubeiconl.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME5SEtNxNus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eppo6dsfaRY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RPxQ33FT5M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJS3AfivCXQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey83H-4v1Vs&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daeCuUdIajc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_6U4Ul_UYY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAkBqpsEE9g&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99BjU71sSnY[/MEDIA]

Forum:

Team Speak:

IP: 46.4.127.117:9989​

I don't see any problem... We are division consisting of two old mm regiment, 4th and 5th, you are only a regiment. Many units use the same in game unit...

And are you sure, you use it before us? On polish community forum we created our topic before you :wink:

1st of all my FRENCH friend, you in your post haven't specified which battalion/regiment of this formation you guysrepresent. Lack of this knowledge and being HERE faster than we doesn't make the OWNER of Legia Nadwiślańska name. There are many regiments which will use exactly the same unit in game and therefore I do not see any problem regarding 1st of all the name and 2nd of all the in-game unit.

Your main post is in (suprise) FRENCH, and people who do not speak french can deduce you have formed legion de Vistule, but do not know detials. I can show a post from polish offcial warband (NW as well) forum where we form ourselves a few days before, but you obviously dont want to see cause it would make some admins force you to change your regiments name ^^. I think we all would love to avoid this problem.

cheers mate

Sinjide said:
The only and one forum who counts, it's this one : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,283.0.html
We post before you so you can't you can't use this name, For some goods reason like : Tournament, Organisation
So i'm sorry but you need to change your name, and the The fact that your are Two regiment is not a reson to let you keep this Name

the 4pp and 5pp, has been here since the beginning, and with the community
and i am sure other regiments would stand up for them, that their choice of name, is rightfully theres.

Love your dear allies 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-á-Pied, cant wait to fight the austrians side by side.. Good luck chaps :grin:

Sinjide said:
are you serious ? we are actually searching for other regiment to complete us and also expanding us. So i'm sorry but change your name before i ask someone who will chose and gime us reason, and also force you to change or t never star playing on Napoleonic Wars. Because this will be an official DLC with Official Tournament so you can't use the same name even if the Tag is different.

And we represent ALL the Legion. Not a part of it.

as far as i am aware of Sir Luca, and Dabrowski already have a section on the offical teamspeak for the DLC, with that name. And have had it for ages. Please do check it yourself :smile:

Okay you wanted it ^^. To be honest I do not really care about your formation, We can exist simultaneously without troubles. But your choice *stubborn french*

Here is an evidence (from official polish Warband forum) that we exist longer than those French people trying say we have no rights to use the name: http://www.mountblade.info/forum/index.php?topic=10050.0

The date is 6th Aprill 2012. Exactly 6 days ago. Since that time the thread has been translated and prepared to be officialy posted.
cheers

The 4pp and 5pp have exsisted for over a year, your regiment has been around here for 2 days. Are you really that petty that you can´t see how unfair that is? You want one of the most oldest, and respected regiments to change name because you stole their name?
Sinjide, I suggest you just change your name. Seeing as they´ve already posted before you on the polish section, that should give them dips on the name.

Sinjide said:
That's so bad.... how could I know? I was not on their TS and it's too late, we posted on the official forum before.

Its means they've been here more then your regiment have :smile:

Good luck Dab, hope you guys keep going as strong as before in the DLC. And no imposters or "Stubborn French" shall impede you  :wink:

Hello, i'm a member of Sinjide's regiment and i wouldn't like to get in trouble with everything but could we just try to find a solution because we both want this name.

To be totally honest i don't think noone actually cares if you posted first, 4pp/5pp have been here for a very long time and they deserve and have the right to use they're name and tags.

Back
Top Bottom