Warband Battlestream |

Users who are viewing this thread

A little update:

Twitch has decided to delete all the "forever" saved videos on the channels.
So we're uploading all the old VODs we have to our YouTube channel.
Uploading will still take a while, as I have to go through all the old VODs, export them and then wait for them to be uploaded to Youtube. However I think by tomorrow there should be quite a couple of good, old Warband matches on there.

Our Twitter
Our Twitch

Doublepost because I can.

All the VODs are being exported, we added all the NC VODs we still had plus a large portion of WNL Season 1 is now on YouTube too. Keep in mind the quality and production isn't great on these old VODs, but it's still Warband!

As of now we have three playlists full of Warband content, next to these playlists we also have VODs of the ENL, SummerShowdown and ECS:
Warband Native League Season 2
Warband Native League Season 1
All of our Nation's Cup VODs

Our YouTube
Our Twitter
Our Twitch

yeah it's a shame. I'll speak to AZAN and Roux, perhaps we can broadcast a few NC2015 games. They were always our most popular, BeNe vs Sweden hit something ridiculous like 1000 views in 2013 or 12. Streaming clan matches has always been a problem with our commitments to AE.

So tonight i'll be reviving the Battlestream for MoB vs Malta. Blivandefar will be alongside me. Should be a fun match. New URL for battlestream is:

https://www.twitch.tv/wb_battlestream

See you there.

surprised-andy.gif

Back
Top Bottom