Old_But_Gold_Pw Server Rules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUDR3C0N

Sergeant at Arms

These are going to be the new server rules for the server Old_But_Gold_Pw. Also, please obey the rules and Admins also.

Rules!

You are not alllowed to random people on this server, An example of this would be, Killing someone without an acceptable reason. Another unacceptable reason to kill somebody is, "Because I said so".

Faction Warfare is allowed, But to declare war on a faction you will have to use a Legitamate reason. The declaration of war will be announced in global chat. If an admin is online and it is not a legitimate reason, you will have to be forced to make peace again.
Acceptable reasons are :
I declare war on the *FACTION NAME*
                                                            ▼ Land Gain
                                                            ▼ Money
                                                            ▼ Revenge
                                                            ▼ Power
                                                            ▼ Or any Variation on this -

The rule concerning taxes and taxing people will be this: E.g "Halt, Pay the tax of *Amount* Now or taste my blade" There is no restriction of who can rob, But you will have to wait at least 30 sec after asking them if they do not say anything to be able to kill them. You are not aloud to tax people after they have just died or Have just spawned.

You can tax this amount to people :
Commoners  -  25 - 150 gold
Armed Commoners - 75- 300 gold (Armed Commoners means they have to have a weapon which can be able to kill people Not an Axe/Hatchet/Knife)
Outlaws - 250 - 500
Armoured outlaws  - 500 - 1000
Serfs - [ Miners - 1k ] [ Woodcutter - 500 gold] [ Gold miner - 2k ] - The rest of serfs can be 500 gold.
Person in a faction - [Small Faction - 1k] [Large Faction - Up to 2k]
Armoured Person - [Cloth - 750 gold] [Mail - 1k] [Plate - 10k (Plate means actually plated armour] [Heavily armoured person - Up to 5k]

Townguard / Administrators Cannot be taxed, But Townguard can be taxed outside the  town, And Administrators cannot be taxed

The NLR rule also known as the New Life Rule, Will NOT Be introduced into the server as it does cause too many Bans/Complaints. Although Metagaming Rules Will be introduced into this server.

To be an assassin in the game, Before a contract is made you will have to say *CONTRACTED ACCEPTED* Once you have a contract and have completed this, You will need to say*CONTRACT COMPLETE* you will need proof of the person who gave you this contract; You have to do the assassination/Contract gain in roleplay.

Glitching is strictly Forbidden on the server you will be kicked if found glitching, Although if you have found a glitch please report it to an admin immediately. The glitching rule consits of any type of glitch including blocking doors with carts, And also jumping through walls Etc..

The revenge killing rule on the server, The revenge rule means that after you die you cannot go kill that person after you have just died.

If your going to give them a list of reasons that are total BS reasons why even have the reasons part?

Also a minimum on the amount I can steal?

gaham1 said:
If your going to give them a list of reasons that are total BS reasons why even have the reasons part?

Also a minimum on the amount I can steal?

Just a quick question, Are you done trolling on my posts yet ?

gaham1 said:
If you dont want it discussed on the forum boards you should have locked these boards.

The reasons these are not locked is for people to share there ideas on what else could be added. Or if anything is missed or if any problems with the rule.

BLUDR3C0N said:
gaham1 said:
If you dont want it discussed on the forum boards you should have locked these boards.

The reasons these are not locked is for people to share there ideas on what else could be added. Or if anything is missed or if any problems with the rule.
Why don't you have one thread for all this? You're just clogging up the board, because I doubt anyone even reads these. The rules for PW are 99% common sense - No griefing, don't be greedy, and no exploiting.

You should have someone rewrite your ruleset with proper english grammer. You have spelled the word ''allowed'' as ''aloud'' and have random capitals here and there.

Apocalypse11 said:
You should have someone rewrite your ruleset with proper english grammer. You have spelled the word ''allowed'' as ''aloud'' and have random capitals here and there.

Ok thankyou, I will most likely ask someone to rewrite my ruleset, But i have fixed some of the words which i found wrong.

redhelwar said:
BLUDR3C0N said:
gaham1 said:

Why don't you have one thread for all this? You're just clogging up the board, because I doubt anyone even reads these. The rules for PW are 99% common sense - No griefing, don't be greedy, and no exploiting.

I couldn't do the thread all in one because of the server owner said i should make it so thats there is multiple to keep it spread out and not get confused.

BLUDR3C0N said:

These are going to be the new Server rules for the server Old_But_Gold_Pw ©. Also, please obey the rules and Admins also.

Rules!

Your You are not alllowed to random people in on this server. An example of this is would be Killing someone without a reason,Or Killing someone without an acceptable real Rp reason. this means no saying you are now dead because i said so, That is not Acceptable.Another unacceptable reason to kill somebody is, "Because I said so".

Faction Warfae Warfare is allowed, And but to declare war on a faction you will have to have use a RP legitimatereason. To be able to declare warThe declaration of war will be It will have to be said announced in global chat. And also If an admin is online and it is not a RP legitimate reason, you will have to be forced to make peace again.
Acceptable reasons are:
                                                            ▼ Land Gain
                                                            ▼ Money
                                                            ▼ Revenge
                                                            ▼ Power
You will be asked for a valid reason.

There will be a taxing rule in this server, And it The rule concerning taxes and taxing people will be this: To be able to tax you have to roleplay while doing it. E.g "Halt, Pay the tax of *Amount* Now or taste my blade" There is no restriction of who can rob, But you will have to wait at least 30 sec after asking them if they do not say anything to be able to kill them. You are not aloud to tax people after they have just died or Have just spawned.

Armed Commoners - 75- 300 gold (Armed Commoners means they have to have a weapon which can be able to kill people Not an Axe/Hatchet/Knife)
Outlaws - 250 - 500
Serfs - [ Miners - 1k ] [ Woodcutter - 500 gold] [ Gold miner - 2k ] - The rest of serfs can be 500 gold.
Armoured Person - [Cloth - 750 gold] [Mail - 1k] [Plate - 10k (Plate means actually plated armour] [Heavily armoured person - Up to 5k]

Townguard / Administrators Cannot be taxed, But Townguard can be taxed outside the  town, And Administrators cannot be taxed

The NLR rule also known as the New Life Rule, Will NOT Be introduced into the server as it does cause too many Bans/Complaints. Although Metagaming Rules Will be introduced into this server.

To be an assassin in the game, Before a contract is made you will have to say *CONTRACTED ACCEPTED* Once you have a contract and have completed this, You will need to say*CONTRACT COMPLETE* you will need proof of the person who gave you this contract; You have to do the assassination/Contract gain in roleplay.

Glitching is strictly Forbidden on the server you will be kicked if found glitching, Although if you have found a glitch please report it to an admin immediately.

You are not aloud to revenge kill on the server no matter what unless it is classed under faction warfare which is allowed.

Some things -
The sentence at the end of the second paragraph was atrocious, so I rewrote it.
Having things like "RP rules" or "RP reasons" gives players a VERY wide berth on what they can do. I could claim I was murdering everyone in my path because my wife had just cheated on me, and it would be an "RP reason".
I left the stuff in yellow alone because I didn't know what the **** was going on.

Admins cannot be taxed? Sounds like the most abusive server east of the Mississippi.
I gave up halfway. Sorry.

redhelwar said:

love this little guy, have you ever been introduced to united? they have a million threads and keep making more, even though they could just recycle older ones and combine them into a couple of usefull ones

redhelwar said:
BLUDR3C0N said:

These are going to be the new Server rules for the server Old_But_Gold_Pw ©. Also, please obey the rules and Admins also.

Rules!

Your You are not alllowed to random people in on this server. An example of this is would be Killing someone without a reason,Or Killing someone without an acceptable real Rp reason. this means no saying you are now dead because i said so, That is not Acceptable.Another unacceptable reason to kill somebody is, "Because I said so".

Faction Warfae Warfare is allowed, And but to declare war on a faction you will have to have use a RP legitimatereason. To be able to declare warThe declaration of war will be It will have to be said announced in global chat. And also If an admin is online and it is not a RP legitimate reason, you will have to be forced to make peace again.
Acceptable reasons are:
                                                            ▼ Land Gain
                                                            ▼ Money
                                                            ▼ Revenge
                                                            ▼ Power
You will be asked for a valid reason.

There will be a taxing rule in this server, And it The rule concerning taxes and taxing people will be this: To be able to tax you have to roleplay while doing it. E.g "Halt, Pay the tax of *Amount* Now or taste my blade" There is no restriction of who can rob, But you will have to wait at least 30 sec after asking them if they do not say anything to be able to kill them. You are not aloud to tax people after they have just died or Have just spawned.

Outlaws - 250 - 500

Glitching is strictly Forbidden on the server you will be kicked if found glitching, Although if you have found a glitch please report it to an admin immediately.

You are not aloud to revenge kill on the server no matter what unless it is classed under faction warfare which is allowed.

Some things -
The sentence at the end of the second paragraph was atrocious, so I rewrote it.
Having things like "RP rules" or "RP reasons" gives players a VERY wide berth on what they can do. I could claim I was murdering everyone in my path because my wife had just cheated on me, and it would be an "RP reason".
I left the stuff in yellow alone because I didn't know what the **** was going on.

Admins cannot be taxed? Sounds like the most abusive server east of the Mississippi.
I gave up halfway. Sorry.

Ok thankyou, I have fixed the rest my self.

P.S. All troll comments will be noted and ignored.

P.S. All troll comments will be noted and ignored.

Noted and ignored? Word of advice: if you want to come off as professional actually play the part and not write oxymorons.

Why does putting a cart in the way of a door count as glitching? If your gate is broken and you cant defend it you would go looking for any wooden items , chairs etc whatever to block the door. In this case the choice is a cart but you can also put boxes in there. It requires the siege army to bring a cart horse. However if you are just blocking with no reason, just to troll, like blocking the town gate or something then that should be banned. You must distinguish between tactical positioning- On current United map we used to block the bridges with carts leaving only one cart crossing at a time

Raging Womble said:
Why does putting a cart in the way of a door count as glitching? If your gate is broken and you cant defend it you would go looking for any wooden items , chairs etc whatever to block the door. In this case the choice is a cart but you can also put boxes in there. It requires the siege army to bring a cart horse. However if you are just blocking with no reason, just to troll, like blocking the town gate or something then that should be banned. You must distinguish between tactical positioning- On current United map we used to block the bridges with carts leaving only one cart crossing at a time

In the past people have done that everywhere in there castle taking up to about 20 carts and just using them for defence, So no other players can have carts or evan touch the walls of there castle. They sometimes set it so it piles ontop of each other. It just causes to many problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom