Old_But_Gold_Pw Admin Applications [ Applications Now Closed! ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUDR3C0N

Sergeant at Arms
Old_But_Gold_Pw Server Applications!

Greetings, Do you think that your good enough to help the server Old_But_Gold_Pw And protect the people of the server. And also hold responsible powers In-Game ?
Well this is the job for you.

Steps to becoming an Admin :

1. Decide if your good enough to be an Admin,
2. Make an application and fill out the Questions CORRECTLY,
3. Wait until you get a reply from either "BLUDR3C0N" Or "WebsiXLegendZz" (Please don't spam either of us about it we will get back to you eventually)
4. Once you have been Contacted about the Application, If you have Completed it you will be asked to do an interview with "BLUDR3C0N" If it was Declined then you will have to make an Application in a couple of weeks.
5. If you have completed the interview you will be taken into Admin Training, You will be put into a server with "BLUDR3C0N" And "WebsiXLegendZz" And we will teach you How to be an Admin.
6. Enjoy protecting the servers from them Trolls!

Admin Application!

1. What is your In-game name you use most often ?
2. What country do you come from ?
3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently ?
3. Have you ever had any Admining experiance, On any game/Mod And what server ?
4. How responsable and Mature can you be while In-game ?
5. Have you ever been banned on a server on Pw, And for what reason ?
6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule) ?
7. Do you have any skills in Mapping or event making ?
8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do ? 
9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ?
10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason ?
11. How long have you been playing the PWmod for ?

Copy this -------
                        |     
                      ▼
Code:
[b]1. What is your In-game name you use most often ? [/b]
[b]2. What country do you come from ? [/b]
[b]3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently ? [/b]
[b]3. Have you ever had any Admining experiance, On any game/Mod And what server ? [/b]
[b]4. How responsable and Mature can you be while In-game ? [/b]
[b]5. Have you ever been banned on a server on Pw, And for what reason ?[/b]
[b]6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule) ? [/b]
[b]7. Do you have any skills in Mapping or event making ? [/b]
[b]8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do ?  [/b]
[b]9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ? [/b]
[b]10. Do you know [u]ANY[/u] Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason ? [/b]
[b]11. How long have you been playing the PWmod for ? [/b]

No trolling of any kind is to be done on this Forum, If you wish to message me about any of this /Pm  on taleworlds or add me on steam.
The Admin Application here is not to be used by anyone else, Please message me on taleworlds to be using any of these questions.
Old_But_Gold_Pw ©

Best of luck, BLUDR3C0N​

Olaf_Bloodstring and Olaf_The_Traveler
Wales
3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently ?
English only :/ very fluent
I have had experience on the NL server and i was very popular with all of the gamers on it.
4. How responsable and Mature can you be while In-game ?
I can be very responsible with awkward situation and in-game with problems i am very mature and i never troll.
I have not been banned from any server ever and i doubt i ever will.
6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule) ?
I do know the meaning of all of these rules and i hate it when people break them.
I am an amature at mapping but i can make some maps and i can make mini events to add more Rping into the server and i have also help a server host a big event.
8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do ? 
I have made many events such as Killing the horse, Hunting the ghost, Dueling events and many more.
9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ?
I am an apprentice of BLUDR3C0N at mapping.
10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason ?
I know BLUDR3C0N in other mods and games and he thinks i am a very good RPer and admin on games such as minecraft.
I have been playing PW mod since v32 which i would say is about 3 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

redhelwar said:
@OP
I'm guessing English isn't your first language, if so how will you judge the knowledge of your applicants?

Actually, English is my first language and before you comment/post these sorts of posts please message me instead about this.

Trying to act proffesional when your personal text says Ownin and Pwnin millons of noobs. :lol:

Decide if your good enough to be an Admin,
oooo thats deep I gotta think if I am good enough?

Sorry, I assumed either you weren't that old or it wasn't your first language due to some of the errors in your post. No matter. I posted on here because I knew you'd look here first.

Also, what gaham said. Not that professional, but that's just me.

1. What is your In-game name you use most often ? Cadbury
2. What country do you come from ? I come from wales
3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently ? Im good at english i mess up sometimes on some words and i can

speak a little french because i learn it in school and i speak Welsh Since im from wales
3. Have you ever had any Admining experiance, On any game/Mod And what server ? No So ill need BLUDR3CON to help me out Thats if he wants to Of Course
4. How responsable and Mature can you be while In-game ? I Can be mature but i will Ofc
5. Have you ever been banned on a server on Pw, And for what reason ?No i have not
6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule) ? Yes U cant go on the server and random/kill everyone just

for the gold/fun of it if thay random u dont revenge kill and in a siege u cant like spawncamp people such as if u kill them u can kill them in like 5 or 10

minutes
7. Do you have any skills in Mapping or event making ? No i havent ill have to ask blud to help me with that Cus i allways wanted to make a map Cus it

sounds really awsome
8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do ?  No i havent i would have made Shield wall events
9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ? I have no skills off Map making so i dunno

about That But i can do my best
10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played

with, And there reason ?
BLUDR3CON Is a head admin but he cant vouch for me Because hes a head admin ofcourse
11. How long have you been playing the PWmod for ? A while I love/like this mod Because You can like cut down trees and everything pay money and

everything Such as native and that all u can do is Kill...Ive been playing for like 2 or 1 years

gaham1 said:
Trying to act proffesional when your personal text says Ownin and Pwnin millons of noobs. :lol:

Decide if your good enough to be an Admin,
oooo thats deep I gotta think if I am good enough?

Hmm, Well i will get that changed. Also again if you have anything to say please Pm me on taleworlds.

S_ChAoS_S  and  Dark_S .
Lebanon .
I can speak English, french, Arabic  :grin: i am good at English but i don't know some words :razz: .
NO that is way i need the help of the head admin :grin: if he wont to help :smile: .
4. How responsible and Mature can you be while In-game ?
I am very responsible and i am very mature and i never troll in the game :grin: .
5. Have you ever been banned on a server on PW, And for what reason ?
No i have never been banned and i don't think that i will ever get banned
yes you can't kill any1/randoming/ for the gold
i don't know the other 1.
No i need a help to learn and i want to learn CZ its really awesome.
8. Have you ever made In-game events or Role playing Events, And what Events would you do ?
No i haven't.
9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_PW E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ?
I don't know how to make maps but i will learn then i will try my best.
10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_PW Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played
Blud3con but he cant vote for me CZ he is the head admin :grin:
11. How long have you been playing the PW-mod for ?
I am playing PW-mod  form 1 to 2 years :grin:.

Clairvaux_

Germany

I am able to speak English and German, German fluently and English... I think I can improve it :wink:

3. Have you ever had any admining experience, On any game/Mod And what server ?
I am currently server-owner and Admin on a Minecraft Server.

4. How responsible and Mature can you be while In-game ?
I am very responsible (in and outgame :grin:) , and I think I must be when doing such a job. I also think that I'm dealing maturely with problems.

I've still not been banned from any servers, and hope that I never would be.

6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule) ? Yes I know them and think that they're well-thougt-out. (should I explain them now  :?:)

I tried to make a map one time etc. I wont call this any sort of skill, so I would say that I have no skills in both(mapping and event-managing). But I am willing to learn!

8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do ?  I made a few little events: searching  for objects, duelling events... (tried to play poker with other players in PW but failed...xD). If I can, I would do sieging- events, or maybe specific scenarios...

9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ? I can help the server with my skill to handle situations maturely and my being as an admin to help out the other admins. I also think that I can help the Server with Mapping, suggesting on rules etc. and event-managing, but I have to learn a bit more about it. (especially mapping...).

/

I don't know exactly the time, but I think I started before about four to five months with playing the pw mod.

Hope for a positive answer,

Clairvaux_

1. What is your In-game name you use most often?
Medgardd

2. What country do you come from?
The Netherlands

3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently?
I can speak Dutch and turkish, my English is superb.

3. Have you ever had any admining experience, On any game/Mod And what server?
The only game where i had adminning experience was Stalker: Clear sky, on the ''Redrebellion'' server.

4. How responsible and Mature can you be while In-game?
I am very responsible and mature in-game, but i love to crack some jokes here and there, or else its all boring and plain.

5. Have you ever been banned on a server on Pw, And for what reason?
I had been temp banned from the United PW server for making a joke streak.

6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule)?
I know them, i read the rules, i asked the admins on other PW servers, so i know it.

7. Do you have any skills in Mapping or event making?
I am a modder myself, but i never tried making mods for Mount&Blade: Warband.
I have allot of maps for Farcry2, Cryengine 1 & 2, Warcraft 3, stalker: shadow of Chernobyl and the game desogn programn like: Unity 3D, UDK Engine and Blender.

8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do?
I've never made ''Roleplay'' events, but i made in-game events for other games.
I would do any kind of event.

9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making?
I have a fairly-known Youtube channel, i have forum pages and i love mapping and im good at it!

10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason?
Yes, a fair sum.

11. How long have you been playing the PWmod for?
For olmost a whole year.

Kind regards,

Medgardd

1. What is your In-game name you use most often ? Mc_Own3d
2. What country do you come from ? England
3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently ? English amazingly and a tad bit of German
3. Have you ever had any Admining experiance, On any game/Mod And what server ? yes and i cant remember the server
4. How responsable and Mature can you be while In-game ? very
5. Have you ever been banned on a server on Pw, And for what reason ? no
6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule) ? yes
7. Do you have any skills in Mapping or event making ? yes
8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do ? i helped start a riot event
9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ? events and spreading the word
10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason ? Covertassasin
11. How long have you been playing the PWmod for ? about a year

1. What is your In-game name you use most often?
Robin

2. What country do you come from?
Norway and Deutchland

3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently?
Norwegian,English,deutch,Korean.    I speak english perfect

3. Have you ever had any admining experience, On any game/Mod And what server?
Yes,i have been admin on a pwserver, and the server "WAS" called Frostguarde's pw server.

4. How responsible and Mature can you be while In-game?
I can be really responsible and really mature. if i see someone random i get mad, and if i get randomed i get upset and mad.

5. Have you ever been banned on a server on Pw, And for what reason?
No i have not been banned from a server before.

6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule)?
aint "Meta Gaming" where a player dont follow any rules? kina a rulebraker,  "Randoming" Randoming is when 1 person attack a other person with no reason at all. NLR not sure, but is it you respawn? or??? :razz:

7. Do you have any skills in Mapping or event making?
I have made maps at Counter Strike, Minecraft and Cities XL 2012 xD

8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do?
Yes i have made Jousting event. and Tournament event.

9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making?
I have a youtube channel that is not know so much, but i dont make videos on it...    But my clan leader have a video channel that he puts out tons of M&B warband videos.

10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason?
Yes i know Admin_Dan, and a player called maci said that he would recommend me.

11. How long have you been playing the PWmod for?
I have been playing PWmod for a year.

Nice greetings from: Town_Guard_Militia_Robin

1. What is your In-game name you use most often ? Lord Althalus of Avanir
2. What country do you come from ? Ireland
3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently ? English/Irish fluently, Semi-Fluent in french
3. Have you ever had any Admining experiance, On any game/Mod And what server ?  Minecraft on so many servers I can't name most of them, Lands of Avanir for example, also the TC Coalition mount and musket server.
4. How responsable and Mature can you be while In-game ? Very
5. Have you ever been banned on a server on Pw, And for what reason ?  No.
6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule) ? Metagaming, yes, New life rule, I think so (everything that happened in previous life doesn't count when you respawn...?)
7. Do you have any skills in Mapping or event making ? I can organise people well. So events, YES¬
8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do ?  Once I helped organise a joust on United.
9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ? I can make good videos, I'm a bit out of practice though. Also, I can do web design.
10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason ?  I know Olaf, He and I have been playing together a while. I was also playing with Clair for a while. They both said they'd vouch for me being responsible.
11. How long have you been playing the PWmod for ? 2 months. So much engineering.
I'd also like to mention that I'm the commander of the 87e in munt and musket, and that I have led other clans, namely the 300 spartnas CRPG clan (which failed for lack of interest). That's about it. Thanks for your consideration.

10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason ?  I know Olaf, He and I have been playing together a while. I was also playing with Clair for a while. They both said they'd vouch for me being responsible.

This is True i did say that i would vouch fot him because he is responsible and I think he is right for the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom