[LIF] Legion Of Iron Faith New Multigame Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello There, Would you like to be part of a new awesome clan? Well congrats! You found us! Join us at Legion Of Iron Faith.

We are a friendly mature gaming clan with a dedicated and hardworking staff that is there for all of our members' needs. We provide a fun social group to play with friends and a great opportunity to get to meet new people. We are still a very new clan although we're growing fast.

Clan Website :
legionofironfaith.enjin.com

Our goals :

• [  ]Purchase a Voice Server
• [X]Purchase and create a website with forums
• [  ]Expand our member base to at least 20 to 25 active members
• [  ]Purchase a dedicated Minecraft server
• [  ]Purchase a dedicated M&B: Warband server
• Much much more!

We are based in Canada and accept people from anywhere in the world as long as you can speak English.

Features :
Dedicated admins and scheduled weekly events. A multi-game social group that's fun for both casual and competitive gamers.

Games We Play :
- StarCraft 2
- M&B: Warband
- Team Fortress 2
- World Of Warcraft (Grizzly Hills Realm)
- Minecraft & Tekkit
- Total War Series
(We are also willing to add more games to the official list providing enough members have the game)

Check in often at LegionOfIronFaith's Channel at Youtube for the Trailer and Videos on our progress to know more.

Application info:

Go to legionofironfaith.enjin.com and go under application and fill out the form.

I would like to join your clan. I mostly play the CRPG and Persistent  Worlds mods with a little bit of native. I am no very skilled but I can shoot an arrow well enough. You can contact me on steam or skype. I also have teamspeak. My username on steam and skype is santiagorook

Back
Top Bottom