Goons with Spontoons

Users who are viewing this thread

Ghost Dad

Regular
From the shadowy depths of the internet comes the draGoon menace, attracted through time and space to the prospect of new and interesting artillery to be exploded by.

Also they stand in lines and are generally silly folk.

REGIMENTAL HISTORY

The Legend of Duke Dickbutt:

The founder and leader of the draGoon regiment, a man of four foot two spawned by a young Marquis de Sade and a drunk reunion with a new fangled counting device he was the only man to lead all the armies in the Napoleonic Wars and a master and inventor of the art of butt fencing. Purchasing his peerage in exchange for a bunch of old comics, video games and anime he hoarded Duke Dickbutt wasted no time getting his war on. Duke Dickbutt is infamous for being the only noble general to wear no pants or nothing at all during his service to the several armies he fought in. He had a fondness for shooting poop out of the cannons as a desperate last resort (even his own poop) and liked to ride in the backpacks of many soldiers on campaign.

Killed in the battle of Waterloo when a horse slammed into the back of one of his men causing him to shoot his musket down into the tiny generals face he lives on our hearts. A miniture golden statue of a Cheeto marks the place where he fell. His only friend the great general Kevin dedicated his life after the wars to opening a orphanage dedicated to the invisible.

Duke Dickbutt quotes:

"Think of it, goons; from the summit of these shelves, a lot of anime look down upon you."

"An army marches on its dickbutt."

"Next to a battle lost, the greatest misery is a dropped cheeto."

"I never saw so many shocking fedoras in my life."

"A goon who isn't dead in ten minutes is a babby coward!"

"Die with cheetos in your mouth goons!"

"A goon will fight long and hard for a free video game."

"I have not yet begun to fart!"

"Win with numbers not ability you dongs!"

"Heaven will be no heaven to me if I can't make my taco hat there. "

"Elevate the cannons higher men, then load them with poop!"

"There is no way of dealing with the Reddit but to knock them down - to be civil to them is to be laughed at. Why they are enemies!

ORDER OF BATTLE

1st battalion "MAD BALLERZ" command staff
Nostri globi in tuis faciebus
1st Battalion CO:
Maj. Ghost Dad

Liaison to 1st battalion CO:
Maj. Ghost Dad

Adjutant's Adjutant:
Maj. TumourTime

Master of Arms & Legs:
Maj. Dr Nages, Ph.D

Wagonmaster:
Maj. The Rt. Hon. Nurdbot

CO, D Coy.:
Maj. Drizvolta

Assistant CO, D Coy.:
Maj. Systane

Master of Flagmans:
Maj. Woop

CO, 2nd Coy.:
Maj. Lister

Major of Drums:
Maj. Clayren

Master of Facial Hair:
Maj. Rabh

Master of Soft Targets:
Maj. Demonlord

Keeper of the Keys:
Maj. Meatslam

Keeper of the Sacred Taco Hat:
Maj. Betiful

Master of Zwobots and Ivory Towers:
Maj. Zwobot

Shovelmaster-at-large
Maj. Bluspy

Master Rammer
Maj. Treylis

Junior Officer Corps:
Senior Junior Officers:
Maj. ABC
Maj. Speculus
Maj. Mahler
Maj. PhantomZero
Maj. Excalipur
Maj. Gorgo Primus
Maj. Jabronie
Maj. Roumba
Maj. Segwayman
Maj. TwingeCrag
Maj. Commisar_Kip

Forward, you dongs! Do you want to live in your mother's basement forever?!

8MTXY.gif

Kidding:
getin.001.gif

Gentlegoons, it has come to our attention we need to name our Infantry,  Artillery and Skirmisher regiments. One of which must use the term Mad Ballers.

Also, we should take part in this:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,224598.0.html

Ghost Dad said:
Exciting news! Maj. Bluspy promoted to Maj.

That's great! I've went around three days now without knowing I'm important, and with time I am sure that people will pronounce my name right.

I'd like to give the player named Kevin a promotion to Major as well for his conduct in a siege we saw the other day.

Also, here is the history of our regimental founder Duke Dickbutt:

The Legend of Duke Dickbutt:

The founder and leader of the draGoon regiment, a man of four foot two spawned by a young Marquis de Sade and a drunk reunion with a new fangled counting device he was the only man to lead all the armies in the Napoleonic Wars and a master and inventor of the art of butt fencing. Purchasing his peerage in exchange for a bunch of old comics, video games and anime he hoarded Duke Dickbutt wasted no time getting his war on. Duke Dickbutt is infamous for being the only noble general to wear no pants or nothing at all during his service to the several armies he fought in. He had a fondness for shooting poop out of the cannons as a desperate last resort (even his own poop) and liked to ride in the backpacks of many soldiers on campaign.

Killed in the battle of Waterloo when a horse slammed into the back of one of his men causing him to shoot his musket down into the tiny generals face he lives on our hearts. A miniture golden statue of a Cheeto marks the place where he fell. His only friend the great general Kevin dedicated his life after the wars to opening a orphanage dedicated to the invisible.

Duke Dickbutt quotes:

"Think of it, goons; from the summit of these shelves, a lot of anime look down upon you."

"An army marches on its dickbutt."

"Next to a battle lost, the greatest misery is a dropped cheeto."

"I never saw so many shocking fedoras in my life."

"A goon who isn't dead in ten minutes is a babby coward!"

"Die with cheetos in your mouth goons!"

"A goon will fight long and hard for a free video game."

"I have not yet begun to fart!"

"Win with numbers not ability you dongs!"

"Heaven will be no heaven to me if I can't make my taco hat there. "

"Elevate the cannons higher men, then load them with poop!"

"There is no way of dealing with the Reddit but to knock them down - to be civil to them is to be laughed at. Why they are enemies!

SeanBeansShako said:
I'd like to give the player named Kevin a promotion to Major as well for his conduct in a siege we saw the other day.

Your insubordination in this matter has lead me to an unfortunate conclusion.
Turn in your taco-hat, major. You are hereby demoted to major.

Back
Top Bottom