Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
STYLE said:
Application
In-Game Name: Style
Steam ID: spook536
How good is your Roleplay, in a scale to 1-10: 8
Do you have Teamspeak3? And do you have a mic?: Yes, and yes!
Are you active? And will you use tags? Yes, i am active and my taggs i think HoM_Knight_Style
Yes from me

Chickenette said:
I can film with Fraps.
And post it op youtube.
On my youtube account.

Regards,
Lady_Tallie_of_Medith

Good i will talk with scorpia today about what we will be filming                                              :arrow:

Apocalypse11 said:
Scorpia said:
Of course i do! I wouldn't want the newbies to get trolled anymore. Yes i do accept peace!

Also could you use spoilers for the quote pyramids thanks!

Thank ye Scorpia!

It is no problem, The house of medith are a friendly house                                            :arrow:

Odysseus_Of_Medith said:
Chickenette said:
I can film with Fraps.
And post it op youtube.
On my youtube account.

Regards,
Lady_Tallie_of_Medith

Good i will talk with scorpia today about what we will be filming                                              :arrow:
I can film aswell and uplod to my utube account

xOwenx said:
Odysseus_Of_Medith said:
Chickenette said:
I can film with Fraps.
And post it op youtube.
On my youtube account.

Regards,
Lady_Tallie_of_Medith

I can film aswell and uplod to my utube account

Good we have two people who can do it nice                                                            :arrow:

Well, in 30 mins we have a officer meeting, then everyone else can come on. I have the Events ready to show when it starts.

Also Style, i think you failed to read the thread name Recruitment Closed.

EDIT: Style denied, for being a prick on steam and still failing to understand that the recruitment is closed...

Ok!! The first house meeting has been sucessful! Here is the new rank system.

Duke, Count, Baron, Knight, These are the male ranks, Duke goes to Matthew, Count to me and Flans, Baron for Farlorn, and Knight for everyone else. Promotions will be taken place for other reasons, and people will be removed from the house unless more Roleplay is used.

Female ranks

Duchess, Countess, Baroness,
Duchess will be given to Sophie we yet have to pick it for the other ladies of the House.
If anyone has any doubt or think this is retarded and not real.
Then check this http://www.elftown.com/_Medieval%20Ranks

Ranks removed - High lady.
                        - Noble.

And Farlorn is going to give a Forum sig a shot, Talie and Wolf will also try record.

Well, to start Duchess Soophie will stay with you, you will protect her for a little while until we are ready for your promotion for the help.
But it won't be fair you just joining and then getting a good rank eh? So we will give it some time!  :smile:

Hmm yeah i went tonight. It was very good actually had some fun. Only thing that annoyed me a bit war a man from Duster claimed that Duster was a country. I don't think i have to look it up Duster wasn't a country.

We are helping baldwin in this event.                                                :arrow:             

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom