House of Medith RP Recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugues said:
Why the new thread?
Just so i can keep in top of things, looks better too. Matthew has IRL stress so, i'll just handle this.
Tallie said:
Nice done!
Thank you Tallie.

Now just to repost this, for the rest to know...

Important House Announcement
We have too much in numbers, and too little for roleplay, let me make this clear. IF you do no roleplay, or learn the rules  if you don't, i will remove you from the house. And we have an meeting at Friday 17:00 GMT which is 5pm but, at 5:30 i will allow the rest of the members in for check up after i speak to the high command.

First group will be, Matthew, Flans, Farlorn, Sophie, and Amy if possible.
The second will hold all members of the House, you do not need to attend but it will be respected if you do.
but for the Meeting, i'll need people who can work Photoshop, and Youtube. Were trying to get a few more things done around here. Now that we have a good base of a house, we can start adding more of a thread to add things  like Sigs, and Youtube videos. We will offer you the rank of Noble, which will be given to the knight or Lady whom makes it, it only gives you a vote in the application (Not a full vote, but it gives us more trust) and you may received ts channel commands, let's not forget you'll have a small battalion of solders at your command as well :grin: This is happening at 5:30 Friday please we need everyone! We will also do another the following day.

If you know anyone from maybe MM regiments? Or Native clans, please me or Matthew know. And invite them to the steam group for the chat. If you can't make it, tell me in the reply.

Scorpia said:
Really boosie? Don't you read your not allowed to post here, stop trolling. You've been reported and you'll be facing a punishment.

I'm pretty sure he is free to post any where, but just not allowed to flame/troll. bro...

Hey Scorpia,

I'm just wondering why the Family of Havilland is one of your enemies. Last time I checked, a couple of people within our family made a few ''bad'' posts/remarks in your topic and viceversa. But is that the only reason why we are considered hostile?

If this has anything to do with what happend at the event that was neither the fault of our family or yours. The admins should have informed us better and the whole fingerpointing game of who messed up what could have been avoided.

I've spoken to some of your family members IC, they seem like good people and we seem to get along fine ingame so I don't understand why we are considered hostile.

Regards,

Count Godfried de Havilland

Apocalypse11 said:
Hey Scorpia,

I'm just wondering why the Family of Havilland is one of your enemies. Last time I checked, a couple of people within our family made a few ''bad'' posts/remarks in your topic and viceversa. But is that the only reason why we are considered hostile?

If this has anything to do with what happend at the event that was neither the fault of our family or yours. The admins should have informed us better and the whole fingerpointing game of who messed up what could have been avoided.

I've spoken to some of your family members IC, they seem like good people and we seem to get along fine ingame so I don't understand why we are considered hostile.

Regards,

Count Godfried de Havilland

Dear Godfried

We did not start this war and we shall not finish it. The de havilland people declared war on us over a castle. Just as many of your family are as good as mine. However a war such as this can't be stoped because a few people thinks it is stupid. if we receive a letter from your lord declaring peace then things can be calm once again.

At the moment we do not seek war. We seek the rebuilding of the poor villiages that were burned to the ground in the recent Outlaw attack. Sorry to cut this letter short but i am fighting on a few fronts helping many villagers reach safety of the castle where they can rest.

Regards

Lord Matthew of Medith

Application
In-Game Name: Style
Steam ID: spook536
How good is your Roleplay, in a scale to 1-10: 8
Do you have Teamspeak3? And do you have a mic?: Yes, and yes!
Are you active? And will you use tags? Yes, i am active and my taggs i think HoM_Knight_Style

foxcola55 said:
Scorpia said:
Really boosie? Don't you read your not allowed to post here, stop trolling. You've been reported and you'll be facing a punishment.

I'm pretty sure he is free to post any where, but just not allowed to flame/troll. bro...
No no it's true, he may post on other threads. But the forum admins know he isn't allowed to post on any of the Medith forums.

Godfried sorry if you feel odd, but Womble declared on our thread. We would if a Lord will declare peace/war on the this thread. Thank you!

i will try to make it although i am not sure,the meeting is ingame,teamspeak or steam???(i think it's steam but i want to be sure)
cya in game

vulkan007 said:
i will try to make it although i am not sure,the meeting is ingame,teamspeak or steam???(i think it's steam but i want to be sure)
cya in game

I think it will be on steam,Scorpia will open a chat                                  :arrow:

Anyone want to make a youtube video for scorp to put a link on the forums for recruitment or whatever.

Scorpia said:
foxcola55 said:
Scorpia said:

No no it's true, he may post on other threads. But the forum admins know he isn't allowed to post on any of the Medith forums.

Godfried sorry if you feel odd, but Womble declared on our thread. We would if a Lord will declare peace/war on the this thread. Thank you!

Womble does not have the authority to declare war on anyone on behalf of our family on his own. Since I outrank ''Womble'' I have the authority to overrule any of his decisions. Because our Lord is away on a holiday at the moment and I am second in line, I would like to offer you a declaration of peace and thus ending any differences and hostilities between our houses. This war was never supposed to happen in the first place. Mister Womble has been Exiled from the family for a duration of time.

Accounts that are banned from this Topic
Elduar Rhinestone
Lil Boosie
LOOL this made me laugh so much, your funneh Scorp!

Apocalypse11 said:
Scorpia said:
foxcola55 said:
Scorpia said:

Womble does not have the authority to declare war on anyone on behalf of our family on his own. Since I outrank ''Womble'' I have the authority to overrule any of his decisions. Because our Lord is away on a holiday at the moment and I am second in line, I would like to offer you a declaration of peace and thus ending any differences and hostilities between our houses. This war was never supposed to happen in the first place. Mister Womble has been Exiled from the family for a duration of time.

I didnt declare, Aldric announced during the rp event that our two houses were at war. So dont blame me go moan at Aldric everyone

Raging Womble said:
Apocalypse11 said:
Scorpia said:
foxcola55 said:
Scorpia said:

I didnt declare, Aldric announced during the rp event that our two houses were at war. So dont blame me go moan at Aldric everyone
You sure about that?
Raging Womble said:
The De Havilland Family declares war for the multiple insults your house has given ours.

I only added it because no one bloody listens, unless they get muted :smile:

Raging Womble said:
Apocalypse11 said:
Scorpia said:
foxcola55 said:
Scorpia said:

Yeah but that was for the duration of the event and I've read the other medith topic and I saw this quote aswell:

Scorpia said:
Raging Womble said:
Apocalypse11 said:
Scorpia said:
foxcola55 said:
Scorpia said:

You sure about that?
Raging Womble said:
The De Havilland Family declares war for the multiple insults your house has given ours.

I only added it because no one bloody listens, unless they get muted :smile:

Womble, do not declare war on another house of family without discussing it first within our own family. Scorpia do you accept our offer of peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom