MM's Funeral

Users who are viewing this thread

As NW comes and MM dies I thought it fitting to hold a funeral for our beloved Mod. This is the place to say a last few words to the Mod. I will start with a few words: Long have I known you, dear friend and long have you been a faithful companion. But now, you have gone and from your ashes arise a brighter you. But the former you will always have a special place in my heart...* tear

TheFlyingFishey said:
As NW comes and MM dies I thought it fitting to hold a funeral for our beloved Mod. This is the place to say a last few words to the Mod. I will start with a few words: Long have I known you, dear friend and long have you been a faithful companion. But now, you have gone and from your ashes arise a brighter you. But the former you will always have a special place in my heart...* tear

We dont know the release, nor has the mod come out. MM Is still very active..No need for it to die right now. For all we know the Mod could come out in May

Maybe someone should host a fun event on MM like.. we could play zombies or something? (1 Milita v Officer of 95th)

I mean, considering this game has been around for a while and loads of old people will miss it we should host some kind of fun event to remember MM :smile:

How about a 250 gun salute?  We could get a few of the big regiments on a server before the mod dies and give it a proper, military funeral.

Helfy said:
How about a 250 gun salute?  We could get a few of the big regiments on a server before the mod dies and give it a proper, military funeral.
A 250 gun salute on both Official Servers would be nice near the release date of the mod and maybe a giant fisticuffs brawl afterwards..

In battle he was my comrade,
None better I have had.
The drum called us to fight,
He always on my right,
In step, through good and bad.

A bullet it flew towards us,
For him or meant for me?
His life from mine it tore,
At my feet a piece of gore,
As if a part of me.

His hand reached up to hold mine.
I must re-load my gun.
'My friend, I cannot ease your pain,
In life eternal we'll meet again,
And walk once more as one

This is a German song " Ich hatt einen Kameraden " ( I had a Comrade ) from 1809, music given around 1850 by some person that idk of, anyways, it was used on Erwin Rommel's funeral :razz:

Back
Top Bottom