KhanGirey

Sergeant at Arms
1stjagers.png

"Optimum ad Quod Nos!"
divider.png

Regimental Website
This regiment fights for the Prussian Army
grenade.gif

The Garde-Jäger-Bataillon has its origins back to the wars of King Frederick the Great. In 1813 and 1814 they fought in numerous engagements and saw some action during the Waterloo Campaign in 1815. They wore dark green coats, red collarres and cuffs, grey trousers, shako covered with oilcloth, and cartridge box with brass star.

Are you looking for a fun and organized regiment? Are you tired of standing in a line and getting shot? Well, look no further. The Jägers are here for you. We're an elite skirmisher unit serving with many other, old and respected regiments in the Prussian Army. As a Jäger, you will have one of the most honorable positions in the whole battlefield. Teammates will love you, and the enemy will abhor you.

So what makes us so different from line infantry? For one, we are not required to stand in a line just begging to be shot. We can move freely and as an individual soldier, you will have the freedom of taking cover and firing when you want. Not when the officer commands it. You can crouch when you desire and will be able to hide behind a plethora of barricades and fences our engineers manage to construct for you. On top of that, you'll be the only man in the field with a rifle instead of a musket. We can't offer you cold steel and those awfully innacurate muskets that blow up in your hand, but if you looking to be a sniper and a commando of this era, this regiment is certainly for you.

Our goal as a unit is to provide covering fire for friendlies and pick off rankers and officers alike with precision shooting. From the start, you will be paired up with another ranker who will be your companion in the battle. You'll watch eachother's backs and coordinate you movements as one. We operate in a squad of around 15 men who are extensively trained on shooting techniques, marching drills, and ample use of cover. If your aim is true you just might be a Garde Jäger

A brief history of the Jägers
Interest in light infantry tactics increased across Europe after the Battle of Valmy, where the Prussian line infantry proved unable to break through the French sharpshooters. Initially soldiers were drawn directly from the line infantry to fight as skirmishers instead, but in time many German-speaking states adopted Jäger to fulfill this role. In theory the Jäger operated in pairs to protect each other while reloading, and remained within 100-200 yards of close-order infantry on which they could fall back if they were endangered by cavalry or driven off by infantry. However, it was admitted that, due to the difficulty of controlling troops spread out in open-order and in the thick of battle, these guidelines might not always be followed. Jäger were allowed to act with a certain amount of initiative on the battlefield, unlike line infantry who were kept under tight control by their officers. For this reason, it was the most energetic and daring soldiers who were selected to become Jäger.
EPakH.jpg

Specially commissioned painting of the Khangirey by Thundesnow
scaled.php

Tags: 1te_GrdJag_Rank_*name*
Teamspeak Tags: Full Rank *Name*
Banner (On 3rd page):

FQ30V.png
schedule-1.png

Tuesday: 8pm Est Linebattle
Thursday: 8pm EST Army Training (Followed by a short skirmish)
Friday: 9pm EST Linebattle
Saturday: 3pm EST Army Training (Followed by a short skirmish)
Sunday: 2pm EST Linebattle

Unofficial training will be conducted at everyone's leisure. In these trainings we will primarily focus on bullet drop, flight speed, (in order to track opponents at large ranges) and proper aiming.
scaled.php

Officers
Kapitan - Kapitan : The regimental leader. He will be responsible for leading men in the field and maintaining the regiment as well as the head administrator and diplomat.

PremierLeutnant - Plt : : Second in command of the regiment. The assistant to the Chef in political and administrative
(minor organizing and writing reports etc.) matters. will act as regimental leader when the Kapitan isn't present.

Leutnant - Lt : The mid officer rank they primarily assist in the field as well as minor administrative work if the higher ranking officers cant. They are expected to be on good relations with other members and keep a high degree of discipline

Non-Commissioned Officers

Feldwebel - Fw :For the most part has the same responsibilities as an unteroffizier but is in command when the officers have fallen.

Unteroffizier - Uffz : Will primarily assist the officer in wheeling and correcting misbehaving, or misguided rankers.

Korporal - Kpl : Will assist the Unteroffizier or Feldwebel in his duties but will mostly have ranker privileges.

Enlisted Men
OberJäger - Obj : The highest Enlisted rank the rank of OberJäger is given to Soldaten who have shown exceptionall skill , been very active or have helped the regiment is a positive manner.

Soldat - Sdt : The bulk of the regiment, these men will be the center of our field work. Expected to be good shots and maintain discipline on and of the game. Flawless execution of all commands is required to obtain this rank.

Rekrut - Rek : This rank is given to new members that have not yet bloodied themselves in the field of honor or fully mastered orders and drills.
jajfo.jpg

scaled.php

Commissioned Officers

Kapitan Khangirey
PremierLeutnant Mason (On Leave)
Leutnant Flipper

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non-Commissioned Officers

Feldwebel Wraith (On leave)
Feldwebel J2ackson
Korporal Diogo
Korporal Greyson
Korporal Doomwizard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enlisted Ranks

[size=12pt]OberJäger Hobofarmer
OberJäger Suuper3
OberJäger Taggert
OberJäger Flaggle
OberJäger YonderDave
OberJäger G2eorge
Soldat Legit Penguin
Soldat Baggage
Soldat Virus
Soldat Jag
Soldat LastKaze
Soldat Havok
Soldat Austro (On leave)
Soldat Donnie
Soldat Jambo
Rekrut Hutch

[/size]
scaled.php

CKv4N.jpg

The Prussian Army during the battle against the British.
cmgIs.jpg

The Jägers in compact skirmish order.
UB899.jpg

Ancient photo of us practicing anti-cav formation
342B005BDA2CCA4D0ECDB7FB08BEF1731E25B4EF

The Glorious Prussian Army; 1te (Front),19te Artillery (Far Left), 1stepi (Left), FKI, (Right), Lithuanian Dragoons (Back)

Youtuve Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQI7gW_v-s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-7sZrTJi4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRCYAzyo_NM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxt4z1Jjkls

scaled.php

[glow=green,2,300]1. Members are to be respectful to everyone. This applies to everyone.

2.Absolutely no trolling. Leaving rude messages, deciding to make your own in-game band,hiding with multiple people in a corner and anything like that is frowned upon.

3. Do not retaliate regardless of the situation. Tell an officer and they will take care of it.

4. Tact and attentiveness is key to the survival of the regiment. Keep your eyes peeled and ears open.

5. Talk during an event will be kept to a minimum. This is to ensure officers and other regiments are aware of the surroundings. (The officers are in whispers with everyone constantly, so if you don't hear anything, don't start talking.)

6. Do not revenge team kill. It proves no purpose and may start a flame war.

7. Don't spam or ingame with polls.

8. Members must always wear the regimental tags ingame.

9.When a round ends or the map is resetting members should not teamkill.

10. Last but not least, there is a time to be serious and a time to horse around. Know it!

[size=12pt]---Requirements---

1. Members must bump the thread 2 times a week. (Bumping every day will bring more players into the regiment and possibly earn you a promotion.)

2. If no activities are scheduled during the day, you are free to bring in members and organize a game. (We play lots of other games aswell.)

3. If you're not busy, be in teamspeak. If you are at your computer and want to be left alone, there is a channel for that.

4. If you cannot attend an event, let us know through this short form and post it on the forums.
Code:
[b]Leave of Absence[/b]
Name:
Event:
Date:
Reason
[glow=green,2,300]

Click right here!^ (Yes, on the text!)

[glow=green,1,000][size=14pt]If you'd like to know more, add Khangirey on steam or come chat with us!
Teamspeak: 74.91.116.171
Channel: Garde-Jäger-Battalion

[glow=green,2,300]Featured!
Drawing by OberJäger Flaggle
Awards!
(For just those badasses)
Best Teamplay: For being a true teamplayer.
bestteamplay.png

Bullet Magnet: For taking the bullets for the team.
bulletmagnet.png

Butter Your Toast: For slicing the enemy to pieces with the Butter Knife.
butteryourtoast.png

Cannon Fodder: For bad luck concerning cannons.
cannonfodder.png

Drill Sergeant: For results in knocking discipline into the regiment.
drillsergeant.png

Extreme Discipline: For the perfectly disciplined soldier.
extremediscipline.png

Horse Butcher: For dedicated slaughter of cav or disruptive horses.
horsebutcher.png

Human Shield: For taking the hit for an Officer.
humanshield.png

Into the Fray: For following commander into a hopeless battle.
followcommanderintothefray.png

Killing Machine: For excessive killing.
killingmachine.png

Living Dead: Constantly killed? Got several medals to prove it? You will earn this.
livingdead.png

Melee Ninja: For excessive killing in a single melee.
meleeninja.png

Music Never Dies: For playing in the face of massive danger, giving melodious support till the end.
musicneverdies.png

Old Chap: For dedication, loyalty and long service.
oldchap.png

Ping Killer: For great performance in spite of high ping.
pingkiller.png

Survivor: For surviving in spite of terrible odds.
survivor.png

The Achiever: For getting better at e.g. fighting, discipline
theachiever.png

Lucky bastard: For just being too lucky.
luckybastard.png

The Navigator: For being good at calling in the enemy position in just 2-3 words in a calm voice.
thenavigator.png

Ultimate Awesomeness: For just being awesome.
ultimateawesomeness.png

High Excellency Awards

Melee Sensei: For continuous melee excellence.
prestige_melee_sensei.png

Designated Marksman: For continuous prefect shooting.
prestige_designated_marksman.png

Puppet Master: For continuous excellent commanding.
prestige_puppet_master.png

Comrade in Arms: For having great respect and high regard.
prestige_comrade_in_arms.png

Basic Skirmish Formation
B9Jcj.png

Other units in the army
1st East Prussian Infantry  Line infantry, Cavalry
19te Prussian Infantry  Line infantry, Artillery
1st Lutzowsches Freikorps  Line infantry
13te Prussian Rifles  Skirmishers

Garde Jäger Signature
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=223105.msg5350839#msg535083][IMG]http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4818/1stjagers.png]/img]

xm9GN.png

Steam Name: whit3knight9
Skill with Rifle: Good
Skill in Melee: Defeating the Huns worthy
Previous affiliations: 15e, 2e, 9te
Willing to uphold rules and obligations: sure

You have my axe

Steam Name: Flaggle
Skill with Rifle: Moderate (close to medium range) Mediocre (long range skirmishing)
Skill in Melee: Mediocre
Previous affiliations: None
Willing to uphold rules and obligations: I have read them over, I will follow.

Vrenom said:

You have my axe
Accepted!

Flaggle said:
Steam Name: Flaggle
Skill with Rifle: Moderate (close to medium range) Mediocre (long range skirmishing)
Skill in Melee: Mediocre
Previous affiliations: None
Willing to uphold rules and obligations: I have read them over, I will follow.
Accepted!

Welcome all new recruit's. My name is Mason and I'll be your local second in command here. If you have any questions you may direct them to me in the TS if your on. If your not on then please leave me a message here. If your having any trouble from any of the other regiments or from our own from someone that is higher ranking then you. Let me know and I'll talk to them for you. Thanks again everyone.

KhanGirey said:
Vrenom said:

You have my axe
Accepted!
Thank you! Glad to take part.

Steam Name: Captain_Fozzington
Skill with Rifle: Moderate. (I've gotten some fine head-shots with both a Baker rifle and a pistol from across maps, if I may say :wink:
Skill in Melee: Mediocre. I am definitely (and thankfully) better with a sword than with a bayonet. 
Previous affiliations: None.
Willing to uphold rules and obligations: Most definitely. I shall strive to follow the rules set forth and to encourage other players to do so as well.

Captain_Fozzington said:
Steam Name: Captain_Fozzington
Skill with Rifle: Moderate. (I've gotten some fine head-shots with both a Baker rifle and a pistol from across maps, if I may say :wink:
Skill in Melee: Mediocre. I am definitely (and thankfully) better with a sword than with a bayonet. 
Previous affiliations: None.
Willing to uphold rules and obligations: Most definitely. I shall strive to follow the rules set forth and to encourage other players to do so as well.
Accepted young chap! You seem quite mature for your age so we'll go easy on you.
P.S. Prepare to become the best skirmisher in the NA.

Back
Top Bottom