35te Infanterie Bataillon

Users who are viewing this thread

Good luck from the 13. Infanterie Brigade!

Do you know that there is an EDIT button?
You dont need to write answers, the thread would look nicer.

We need recruits guys... Get to it. Start recruiting. Tell your friends about the game. Get you steam friends to get the game, and if they have it already convince them to join. Volkssturm who bring in 5 recruits will automatically make Soldat. Soldats that bring in 8 men in one week will make Gefreiter. GET TO IT!

Also Onikujo... How did you do that with  your avatar. I was all happy with the way I did mine and now im like...  :twisted: :evil: :???: :!: :sad: :cry: :arrow:

bkill91 said:
We need recruits guys... Get to it. Start recruiting. Tell your friends about the game. Get you steam friends to get the game, and if they have it already convince them to join. Volkssturm who bring in 5 recruits will automatically make Soldat. Soldats that bring in 8 men in one week will make Gefreiter. GET TO IT!

Also Onikujo... How did you do that with  your avatar. I was all happy with the way I did mine and now im like...  :twisted: :evil: :???: :!: :sad: :cry: :arrow:
You mad jelly are you? Let me see what I can whip up...
umrbK.png

bkill91 said:
Onikujo I wonder... the Old style picture looks good. But do you think you could make it look like a painting of that time?
A painting? Maybe, that'd require probably a bit more skill then I posses...Ach, nein, it is far too complicated for my poor meager skills, apologies.

Recruitment Messages!

Logistics Recruitment Message.
Are you a graphics designer looking for somewhere to enhance your skill, bored of just making random stuff and want to do something with your skill? Are you good at keeping track of people and rosters, promotions and other things? Join the 35te Logistics, we have two areas, Personnel and Graphics. Apply today. www.35te.enjin.com

Infantry Recruitment Message.
Like to shoot at things while standing in a line? Like to charge head on into the fray swinging a bayonet? Like stabbing lancers in the leg and watch them die? Join the 35te Line Infantry! Apply today www.35te.enjin.com

Musik Korps Recruitment Message.
Like to play music while being shot at. Like motivating your teammates with the sounds of many great marches. Like to play large scale music pieces during ceremonies? Join the 35te Musik Korps! Apply today www.35te.enjin.com

Colour Guard Recruitment Message.
Like to carry the colours of your regiment? The flag waiving in the wind as the line marches toward the enemy? Like the feeling of when the men retreating see you running toward the enemy, flag and all, turning back around and charging the line? Join the 35te Colour Guard! Apply today www.35te.enjin.com

Back
Top Bottom