Questions about Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars

Users who are viewing this thread

questions about the explosive crates and damaging: if put a lot of it on the ground floor, the explosion formed hole in the ceiling, or only side walls? if not, will those, who will be stand on the second floor directly above the crates, take some damage from explosion?

In fact we did not change musket accuracy at all. I do not know how you came to the conclusion that it is upped.
Musket accuracy is exactly the same as in MM russia.

@Shamble
Atm we do not have destroyable floors, but destroyable walls. However, I was thinking of implementing it. The reason why we did not include it yet, is that it is quite hard and takes some time to build destructible buildings in-game, and making floors using the same system will make it  even harder.

Everyone within a certain radius of a explosion will take damage. If you place a explosive on the 1st floor, it will not kill or damage people on the second floor.

Vincenzo said:
Accuracy is about the same, though slightly tweaked here and there.

Gameplay always above realism, nothing worse then having a unplayable game due to your gun misfiring all the damn time on the wrong moments.

Weird how you seem to think realism can't make good gameplay. The one doesn't exclude the other.

Does the Lineinf of nation A be different than lineinf from Nation B be different? In addition to the uniforms?

lord_olafson said:
In fact we did not change musket accuracy at all. I do not know how you came to the conclusion that it is upped.
Musket accuracy is exactly the same as in MM russia.

What the, then whats with the infantry musket that Diplex picks up in the Dev Commentary that has accuracy comparabale to a current rifle?

Ah, I do not know what he picked up, but i can assure you that they are nor as accurate a rifle. We would never make muskets and rifles more accurate.

I dont know , but the weapon he picked up clearly said, infantry musket, and looking at the recticle it looks more like a rifle recticle, or mabye Im just imagining things  :neutral:

Some Quick Questions that i've been meaning to ask.

1).When someone is reloading, and said person must break reload to say engage an enemey in melee. After winning in melee will they have to restart the reload of the musket from the start or begin the reloading sequence where it was left off?

2). Has the Waterloo Map from MM been Re-Made, or had more stuff to add to it? If so would there be to continue the Waterloo Event for NW in June?

3). During Commander Battles, when commanding Cavalry, will there be any formations that you can get the Bots to peform? Or is it basicly just standard formations, and no special formations like Wedge or something on those lines. Same goes for Infantry.

Best Regards,

Williams

Helixrider said:
I dont know , but the weapon he picked up clearly said, infantry musket, and looking at the recticle it looks more like a rifle recticle, or mabye Im just imagining things  :neutral:

Well from what i can see the target reticule looks changed. so maybe that's giving the illusion of it being tighter... Also when u watch the battle the lines are not that far from each other, there is a mass of enemies to chose from so it makes it like shooting a fish in a barrel as the bullets going to hit something even if its not you'r intended target

I saw rockets in the video. Can we place more than one rocket in the tube before launching it? Because it looked like they could fit and 1 rocket being fired is kinda lame.

gaham1 said:
I saw rockets in the video. Can we place more than one rocket in the tube before launching it? Because it looked like they could fit and 1 rocket being fired is kinda lame.

It doesn't work like that, no.

What about Sergeants? Will we ever see strong sergeants wielding either a spontoon or Halberd, come sin handy to protect the poor little ensigns and helps differentiate between a fool falling out of line and a sergeant telling you to straighten the line

Gunny said:
What about Sergeants? Will we ever see strong sergeants wielding either a spontoon or Halberd, come sin handy to protect the poor little ensigns and helps differentiate between a fool falling out of line and a sergeant telling you to straighten the line

I must say, that would look really sweet :grin:

Shad0w said:
Gunny said:

I must say, that would look really sweet :grin:
I also like the sound of that

Williams_The Great said:
Some Quick Questions that i've been meaning to ask.

1).When someone is reloading, and said person must break reload to say engage an enemey in melee. After winning in melee will they have to restart the reload of the musket from the start or begin the reloading sequence where it was left off?

2). Has the Waterloo Map from MM been Re-Made, or had more stuff to add to it? If so would there be to continue the Waterloo Event for NW in June?

3). During Commander Battles, when commanding Cavalry, will there be any formations that you can get the Bots to peform? Or is it basicly just standard formations, and no special formations like Wedge or something on those lines. Same goes for Infantry.

Best Regards,

Williams

1.) Yes you will continue from where you stopped your reloading.
2.) Not yet, but there will propably be a Waterloo event.
3.) No, you can only tell your men to form one or several lines and to stand closer or to spread out.

Gunny said:

We do not have sergeants for normal line infantry anymore, they got replaced by ensigns. However, light infantry still has sergeants, but those do not have any spontoon.

Back
Top Bottom