00th Regiment (North American Regiment of Laid Back Individuals)Status:[Awesome]

Users who are viewing this thread

I wish to lodge a complaint against Thundersnow!

There are some comments I need to make regarding Lord Thundersnow. It isn't important whether you agree with every detail that I intend to present. What matters is that you begin to realize that Thundersnow insists that human rights can best be protected by suspending them altogether. In the long run, however, he's only fooling himself. Thundersnow would be better off if he just admitted to himself that some people have indicated that his hidebound idolators wring their hands with angst at the thought of someone like me standing as a witness in the divine court of the Eternal Judge and proclaiming that by exercising both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us, Thundersnow has forfeited his claim to be morally superior to Attila's Huns or Hulagu's Mongols. I can neither confirm nor deny that statement, but I can say that you won't find many of Thundersnow's apocrisiaries who will openly admit that they favor Thundersnow's schemes to break down traditional values. In fact, their beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that Thundersnow swears that he has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring himself to help disseminate the True Faith of anarchism. Clearly, he's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, I have a plan to make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence. I call this plan "Operation maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting Thundersnow". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name, but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that now that I've been exposed to Thundersnow's allegations I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps Thundersnow has been deluding people into believing that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. Don't let him delude you, too.

I am convinced that there will be a strong effort on Thundersnow's part to fill the air with recrimination and rancor sooner or later. This effort will be disguised, of course. It will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are. That's why I'm informing you that Thundersnow's belief is that he should be free to flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet. Hey, Thundersnow! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back. If I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less snotty than Thundersnow.

Perhaps it is within human nature to be at least part goofy and part mordacious, but Thundersnow's ruses are negligent. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that Thundersnow's assistants tend to fall into the mistaken belief that the cure for evil is more evil, mainly because they live inside a Thundersnow-generated illusion world and talk only with each other. Last but not least, this is something that Lord Thundersnow ignores in his eagerness to perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other meddlesome skites' intentions.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint I swear to god Its satire Thunder please don't kill me.

Baaaaarooooooon  :mrgreen:  You should come on more, we miss your special brand of humor that only comes from halfway around the wold.

fyi I mostly check the fsegames.eu site. 

If only you would wait a month, to rethink or actually form a proper long term plan, before deploying your troops in another suicidal attack.

Back
Top Bottom