16th Kampfgruppe [NA] *Recruiting!*

Users who are viewing this thread

damonkey

Sergeant Knight at Arms
QBhFws6.jpg

"What the **** rank is G95?" - Oberstleutnant Grit

About Us

Our motto is "Four Years of Camaraderie", which is soon to become five years. We feel it embodies what we try to do as a regiment. We're here for more than to play Napoleonic Wars on a grinding, regular routine. We're here to enjoy various games with each other; we're here for community. We don't put stock in being the best, nor in winning any fancy competitions; we uphold our ability to foster an air of true family within the ranks, a bond that will last us many more years no matter the game it is we're playing.

In this community, we do expect things of our members. We expect all members to be respectful and tactful to everyone, both in and out of the community. We do not expect everyone to get along perfectly, and while we don't mind a debate or two never escalate it to the point of personal attacks. All members are expected to provide something to the community, to help build it- with everyone else; no community survives while only a select group try to improve things.

If you're looking for a fun and near-familial experience when you're playing your games, the 16th may be for you! If you feel you would like to join our little shindig, if you have questions or concerns, or if you just want to chew the fat you can find contact information at the bottom of this thread.

Our History

The 16th Kampfgruppe was formed as a Prussian Infantry regiment for the Mount and Musket mod on February 23, 2011. Throughout the next year, the regiment expanded rapidly in membership and prestige; taking place among the various great regiment of the North American community. Membership peaked at 120 personnel, and there was no game the community didn't play together. Throughout our history, we have racked up various battle honors (awards bestowed on the regiment for exemplary service in a particular event) and has captured many enemy colors.

Captured ColorsBattle HonorsMedals and Accodolades

March 12th, 2011 - Captured French Infantry Colours from the 1st East Prussian Infantry
May 13th, 2011 - Captured French Infantry Colours from the 1st Reddit
September 2nd, 2011 - Captured British Cavalry Colours from the 2nd Shock Cavalry
September 2nd, 2011 - Captured British Infantry Colours from the 13e Regiment d'Infanterie Ligne
December 2nd, 2011 - Captured French Infantry Colours from the Public Regiment
December 21st, 2012 - Captured Russian Cavalry Colours from the 29th Regiment of Foot
December 22nd, 2012 - Captured British Infantry Colours from the 72nd Highland Regiment of Foot
December 22nd, 2012 - Captured British Cavalry Colours from the 38e Regiment d'Infanterie Suisee
December 29th, 2012 - Captured French Infantry Colours from the 93eme Regiment d'Infanterie Ligne
January 18th, 2013 - Captured Prussian Infantry Colours from the 1COe Regiment
January 26th, 2013 - Captured French Infantry Colours from the Bruhlans
July 7th, 2013 - Captured Infantry Colours from the 23rd Regiment of Foot
February 21st, 2014 - Captured Infantry Colours from the 1st Royal Green Jackets
August 29th, 2014 - Captured Two Infantry Colours from the SADragoons
August 29th, 2014 - Captured Cavalry Colours from the 00th Regiment
December 12th, 2014 - Captured Infantry Colours from the 87th Regiment of Foot
December 12th, 2014 - Captured Cavalry Colours from the 63e Regiment d'Infanterie Ligne
January 2nd, 2015 - Captured French Infantry Colours from an Unknown Regiment
January 16th, 2015 - Captured British Infantry Colours from the 87th Regiment of Foot
January 23rd, 2015 - Captured Austrian Cavalry Colours from the 63e Regiment d'Infanterie Ligne
February 7th, 2015 - Captuted French Infantry Colours from the 87th Regiment of Foot(?)

Stettin (2011)
Blutig Bruecke (2011)
Waterloo (2011)
Vineyard (2011)
Egypt (2012)
Pyrenees (2014)

Monkey Medal of Honor: Peasant Cleaver
Monkey Medal of Honor: Kowalski
Silver Cross: Pancake
Bronze Cross: Branok
Bronze Cross: Oculus

Contact Information

Third Page?  Oh this will never do Monkey!

Btw, I ran across some old artwork I was working on back in my 16th days.  I'll be putting the finishing touches on them these next few weeks on my Livestream account.

aye those were good days. playing mm with the whole 16th crew. monkey do you realise almost all your members went off and made there own regiments? lol. i may have to say we learned from the best?

Hey I am not sure if you are recruiting or not but the concept of a specialized regiment really appeals to me. To be honest, I am not incredible at the game yet, but I am willing to put in the work necessary to learn. In any event, being part of a cooperative specialized fighting force in the water sound super awesome and I would love to be a part of it, if at all possible!

If I get so lucky, you can contact me on steam. My account name is zhenshistcoff.

Back
Top Bottom