The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, thought I'd make my appearance on this thread again.  And nope, I have nothing productive to say.  Except maybe, good linebattle yesterday!  Kompany drill is fun stuff.

Congratulations UFFZ. Spatulot and LT. Rayce! 

I'm looking forward to seeing you perform admirably in your new positions.  Make something great of A2, as I would expect nothing less from the 2 of you.

PrussiaV3-04.jpg

Just a friendly reminder about todays Linebattle at 8pm EST. I'd like for everyone to begin the muster around 7pm EST (approx 3 hours from post time).  I'm expecting a Large turnout from the EPI both Past and present.  I'm going to need all NCO's on hand.  If anyone needs the Mount&Musket Mod Information and download, it can be found in a post on our regimental steam page.  Use this as your source of information while we get things sorted with the website!  Thank you!

I hope to see everyone at this "Blast from the past" 

Hello gentlemen, 

I just wanted to remind everyone about the 1v1 that we scheduled tonight.  The regiment we will be fighting (27th) looks to be a professional and mature group, so I'm sure this will be an enjoyable experience for all.  We are substituting this event for our regularly scheduled Saturday Linebattle at 8pm EST, so you will still need to account for you're expected attendance if you are unable to be there.    I hope everyone comes out tonight.  It looks like it will be fun.

Thanks & and i'll see you all this evening.

Kapitan Heinrich

Back
Top Bottom