The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Users who are viewing this thread

Littlefield said:
Good training today everyone, good attendance, thanks for coming, and Congratulations Korporal Hopper!

The only promotion note I got on here.... page 17 and a little over a thousand posts ago. I miss those days.

Excited for Iron Europe.

Tad worried about the event gameplay though, definitely don't want to just sit in a trench for 10 minutes and then charge only to be cut down by machine gun fire. Will the Prussian Army be hosting an event or do we have alternate plans?

Cop said:
Excited for Iron Europe.

Tad worried about the event gameplay though, definitely don't want to just sit in a trench for 10 minutes and then charge only to be cut down by machine gun fire. Will the Prussian Army be hosting an event or do we have alternate plans?

There will be an event.  Hosted by the normal Hardcore Linebattle team that you see on Tuesday and Friday.  And, from what I have seen and heard.. I doubt anyone will be sitting anywhere for too long.  :wink:

Cop said:
Excited for Iron Europe.

The event will be Conquest dude, so each faction will be compelled to attack/defend instead of camping.

nathan1143 said:
Cop said:
Excited for Iron Europe.

There will be an event.  Hosted by the normal Hardcore Linebattle team that you see on Tuesday and Friday.  And, from what I have seen and heard.. I doubt anyone will be sitting anywhere for too long.  :wink:
Oh no, JD, looks like medium melee speed is back on the menu boys!

Hey Folks. Linebattle Tonight.  8pm.  Try to get onto teamspeak 15-20 minutes early, so we can get organized. Its hard to split platoons when 40 people show up during the first round.

Congratulations to Korporal Migoobear

Prussianeagle.png

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION
TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

MIGOOBEAR ​

I do appoint him a   KORPORAL      in the

UnDdfnw.png

1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

to rank as such from the  30th    day of    JANUARY  2014    .

This appointee will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the grade to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things there unto pertaining. I do strictly charge and require all personnel of lesser grade to render obedience to appropriate orders. This appointee is to observe and follow such orders and directions as may be given from time to time by superiors acting according to the rules and articles governing the discipline of the  1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE.
    Given under, my hand, this  31st  day of    JANUARY In the Year of our Lord [size=12pt]  TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN 

Authority:   MAJOR GUNNY, COMMANDING 

Enough with that nonsensical bumping..  If you're going to post, at least post something of value.

Such as:

Great work at the linebattle last night. Those who attended will receive credit toward their Veteran Medals. Those of you opted out of attendance missed out on a great event. However, don't contemplate handing in your resignation just yet.. you will have another opportunity to redeem yourself next Saturday evening!

In the Meantime, continue your great work, and I look forward to seeing everyone on tuesday!

Heinrich. 

Back
Top Bottom