52nd Regiment of Foot

Users who are viewing this thread

52nd is still recruiting as per always, anyone who'd enjoy a relaxed laid back community playing a wide variety of games not just warband :wink:

Kator Viridian said:
52nd is still recruiting as per always, anyone who'd enjoy a relaxed laid back community playing a wide variety of games not just warband :wink:

Nobody. Go home Kator...

I'm just jealous that I never joined the 52nd.

AgentGB said:
Ah Brother Flash of the imperium, take up thy holy bolter and purge the frenchies

Assault Marine through and through. A jump pack and a thunderhammer are my chosen tools in the Emperor's Service.

Lloydski said:
AgentGB said:
Ah Brother Flash of the imperium, take up thy holy bolter and purge the frenchies

Assault Marine through and through. A jump pack and a thunderhammer are my chosen tools in the Emperor's Service.

Power Axe?

DW01-56-Black-Templars-(Seeking-the-Emperor-s-Blessing)-Matt-Bradbury-2_3.jpg

PrideofNi said:
I thought it was invite only to get into the 52nd  :shock:

ah we almost recruited you :razz: Were not invite only thou, just don't bother recruiting much, since tbh most players are seeking more then a casual game of NW every now and then, and with 1 line battle a week, we aren't hugely active compared to other regiments, but then our whole 8 member strong regiment have been playing with each other nearly for 3 years or somthing.

Lloydski said:
AgentGB said:

Death from above brother! :smile:

Gentil said:
Why not twin lighting claws like Shrike

Nevermore_by_MajesticChicken.jpg

Ah Gentil! Good to see your still around :smile:

88th_David said:
I LOVE THE HISTORY  :oops:

Good Luck  :smile:

Thanks,  took alittle while to collect and put together from the internet, historically, truely a fine regiment, with a fine history up to the end of world war 2. When i was first looking at regiments and discussing what regiment to represent/roleplay, i was on the fence on what to choose, and was deciding between the 52nd & 51st, until somthing i read , i felt suited the characteristics of our guys, and our general mentality when we play games. Although were still are a bunch of trolls unfortunately, some habits die hard....  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom