52nd Regiment of Foot

Users who are viewing this thread

crazyboy11 said:
Strike_Of_Lion said:
Were the 52nd, and were the best!

were? As in no longer the 52nd?  :razz:

Crazy why not put on your old 52nd tags if it doesn't cramp your style! Your a top dog of native player,  you can come join the A-Team  full of top Napoleonic War players? saying that, your probably rage like a mofo at the melee system, since its been slowed down a bit, but us noobs now have the upper hand  :mrgreen:

AgentGB said:
crazyboy11 said:
Strike_Of_Lion said:

Crazy why not put on your old 52nd tags if it doesn't cramp your style! Your a top dog of native player,  you can come join the A-Team  full of top Napoleonic War players? saying that, your probably rage like a mofo at the melee system, since its been slowed down a bit, but us noobs now have the upper hand  :mrgreen:

Damn right we do 20-6, we suck at native, kick ass at this haha, come back Crazy! Stop having a bee in your bonnet

Thank you Tav!, much appreciated! Hardly check those side of the forums anymore!

BrC Crusader said:
AgentGB said:
crazyboy11 said:
Strike_Of_Lion said:

Damn right we do 20-6, we suck at native, kick ass at this haha, come back Crazy! Stop having a bee in your bonnet
They might be giants!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbZzdalZh4

AgentGB said:

If I ever play NW I'll put on my old 52nd tags :wink: , seems like that will depend entirely on if the UK team win the Nations cup and claim the prize of a couple of NW keys.

BrC Crusader said:
come back Crazy! Stop having a bee in your bonnet

Buzz  :razz:

BrC Crusader said:
Great linebattle last night, GIB you missed it!

Rocket barrage at the end o_O not 1 rocket hit haha

twas out getting drunk in romford, ill be there for the next thou Crusader!

cantabreitor said:
Good luck :wink:

Thanks Canta! of the mighty spanish 8th regiment!

crazyboy11 said:
AgentGB said:

If I ever play NW I'll put on my old 52nd tags :wink: , seems like that will depend entirely on if the UK team win the Nations cup and claim the prize of a couple of NW keys.
Goodluck Crazy! England is behind on ya! Hopefully there will be some live streams for the matches we can watch :smile:

Happy St Georges day everyone!
st_george.jpg

SvenssonHD said:
How are my favourite Oxforders finding the DLC? (:

Having a great laugh thanks mate, got quite a few new recruits and enjoying all the events that are out, gonna be a damn good ride throughout the whole thing, shame ive got my finals coming up next month

BrC Crusader said:
SvenssonHD said:
How are my favourite Oxforders finding the DLC? (:

Having a great laugh thanks mate, got quite a few new recruits and enjoying all the events that are out, gonna be a damn good ride throughout the whole thing, shame ive got my finals coming up next month
Hehe tell me about it. I'm literally drowning in work as with the release.

Quick note to our guys or possible new recruits, we will be taking part in the new wednesday line battles hosted by Flashheart (Aka Lloydski) - Here

The 52nd is still recruiting, to join us click here: Kuffar Bastards, the Kuffar bastards is a multi-gaming community based majoritily in the UK although will happily accept other European based people as long as they can speak English and understand it well :wink:

Back
Top Bottom