87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

rqz.gif

NA & EU BASED RECRUITS WANTED
All such able bodied and spirted men of these here forums, who are willing to serve in His Majesties glorious Army, are wanted for His Majesty's regiment, the 87th Regiment of Foot, otherwise known as the Royal Irish Fusiliers, who are recruiting. 

FOR KING GEORGE AND OLD ENGLAND

So why should you join the 87th & not any other reg?
  • We have our own dedicated website- http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com
  • We have our very own dedicated TS -details available once you sign up
  • We have our own dedicated server on NW- 87th_
  • We have weekly training sessions to make sure we are the best of the best & partake in multiple events
  • We have a friendly & active membership who play a wide range of games outside of NW
How to join

So you fancy taking the kings shilling, wearing his red coats and fighting for him and your fellow countrymen against Napoleon and the people of France?
Then enlist today with the 87th Regiment of Foot.  Join the few that can say "We took the first eagle from the French!"

To get in contact just follow all or a number of these 3 simple steps:

1) Send me, or another NCO or Officer a PM on Taleworlds and we will get back to you.
2) Reply below and we will get in contact with you.
3) Go to our website and post an enlistment form there http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/
*Please note you must be 15 or over to join this regiment.
recruiting.jpg

Yeah, I'm here to apply for the 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers. I've already sent my application on the main website, all I need is just some confirmation on it. I do not yet have Napoleonic Wars due to me having to re-buy it on steam With with the DLC for them to work, but I do plan to obtain them tomorrow. I may also need some basic training cause ah... I've only played Warband, no experience in Napoleonic Wars at all.

hey i am going of the date of the opening post  :p

the 5th of February it was still the 29th :p so happy 3 years Arty section! :smile:The  inf. just need to wait a bit longer :p

other than that 3 Years well must be doing something good i guess  :roll: :grin:

Bit late but on the 10th of April 2011 I formed the 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers from the gunners and bombardiers of the 29th Horse Artillery Company, giving up my command to Bell and taking a second in command position (me and bell swapped positions for various reasons at the time) three years old and your still gunning good on you chaps and may you have many more in my absence!! HUZZAH!

main

Back
Top Bottom