87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

stewart29th said:
Jesus i've been sat here for 2 hours scribbling on about 5 sheets of paper working out how to form square from Double ranks into a double ranked square with enough room in the middle for officers, I will take a picture and upload my scribbles at some point and see if u guys can make sense of it, because I cant! xD

Forming you guys into a single rank square is easy enough, 4 sections with each wheeling to a certain place but getting it in double ranks in something else D:

About that, I have an idea :razz:

Shad0w said:
stewart29th said:
Jesus i've been sat here for 2 hours scribbling on about 5 sheets of paper working out how to form square from Double ranks into a double ranked square with enough room in the middle for officers, I will take a picture and upload my scribbles at some point and see if u guys can make sense of it, because I cant! xD

Forming you guys into a single rank square is easy enough, 4 sections with each wheeling to a certain place but getting it in double ranks in something else D:

From the training we had on friday we have it covered stew has soom good pictures

kenty8 said:
Shad0w said:
stewart29th said:

From the training we had on friday we have it covered stew has soom good pictures

Well hopefully I helped :smile:

ahhh the 87th! Good show on saturday! Was a brilliant sight, seeing you guys emerging from behind us, must have scared the crap out of the frenchies thinking we were alone :razz:

AgentGB said:
ahhh the 87th! Good show on saturday! Was a brilliant sight, seeing you guys emerging from behind us, must have scared the crap out of the frenchies thinking we were alone :razz:

Oh aye we just marched through your skirmish intervals formed up gave them a volley and rushed in :wink: Good fun and the 52nd did very good as well!

I'm here to take your Belgian.
http://www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=375&p=3375#p3375
We need you to help us fight for your country in the European cup.

We hope you want to join us Pontus.
Belgium-Flag.png

Bras said:
I'm here to take your Belgian.
http://www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=375&p=3375#p3375
We need you to help us fight for your country in the European cup.

We hope you want to join us Pontus.
Belgium-Flag.png

My Ensign is called Potus! Not Pontus! And he will be happy to help as long as it does not take up his 87th duties!

Back
Top Bottom