NW Completed Saturday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

It's saturday again which means only one thing........the sexy irish accent on TS, with PrideofNi or more commonly known as the Knight who Says Ni....

Linebattle tonight as always, anyone and everyone is welcome to attend, so i will see you on FSE TS tonight!

BrC Crusader said:
It's saturday again which means only one thing........the sexy irish accent on TS, with PrideofNi or more commonly known as the Knight who Says Ni....

Linebattle tonight as always, anyone and everyone is welcome to attend, so i will see you on FSE TS tonight!

You're a ****, but a very scary one yesterday  :lol:  :oops:

Wont be here this saturday gents, ive pulled a late shift at work, if i can swap the late shift for an early shift i still wont be here as i should be going out  :twisted:

BrC Crusader said:
Wont be here this saturday gents, ive pulled a late shift at work, if i can swap the late shift for an early shift i still wont be here as i should be going out  :twisted:

I should be able to organise it for tonight, unless someone else wants to

Never fear the adminborn is here!

And i will be this saturday my fellow NW players and killers and murderers, plunderers, writers and poets

Just realised that i've been hosting this LB for over 2 years, wooo celebration time!

bbt_celebration-gif_medium.gif

EDIT: And 30th page so an extra celebration

GAVIN-MALOOF-IS-NUTS.gif

if this is event is on next week mcmeekins lights would love to attend if they can. lights if poss. line otherwise. but using light formations.

If there is a linebattle this saturday the 23Regiment would like to attend. :mrgreen: we are line infantry and we will be 7/8.

Regiment name:23Regimiento de infanteria "Guardia de Alcoraz".
Prefered class:Infantry.
Men attending: 7/8 members.
We would like to attend to the linebattle.

Back
Top Bottom