NW Completed Saturday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, finally :

First, I'd like to point out, that it was really hard to balance the linebattle on 77y Server.22nd left the server,
so it was kindly hard to balance, but all regiments on the  server did a really good job!
I would like to thank you all for not complaining and such a things.I hope the linebattle was enjoyable, even if there was such an unbalance at the start.Great first saturday linebattle in NW!I will hopefully see you all next week, with such a good behavior!

Thank you all dear Sirs for letting us take part in such a great event!

It was a great experience even for all our new recruits !

Hopefully we can take part next Saturday !

Tried adding you on steam Crusader, but you denied my friend request. So I am wondering how to get in contact with you :smile:

My steam is: mpcspeedy

So please add me on steam, TRR would like to participate as well on these events!

Just be on 22nd teamspeak at 8pm CET , and sign up...you dont need Crusader on steam.
mofodg7d8wiaex0ku.gif

TheBlackVampire said:
Just be on 22nd teamspeak at 8pm CET , and sign up...you dont need Crusader on steam.
mofodg7d8wiaex0ku.gif

Thanks, but I also had some questions. And it said, if you had any questions, I needed to add him on steam, which I did :smile: Anyway, added Moogs to friends, Ill speak with him later.

PM me, my steams friend needs decluttering as it is....(be warned those on it muhahaha)

Sorry bout crashing in the last round guys, PC overheated again...(every Sat LB)

Back
Top Bottom