Announcement! The next version - Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouter227 said:
If it releases exactly on April 19th will it be one april 18th in the United States :smile: or will they do it on 19th for the United States as well?

That actully is one of the best questions i've heard in a while..

I would be very excited about this mod if they were not changing the combat system that we have all come to know and love.

Also throughout every mod the over head stab has always failed and just a hindrance to the players

Black_Out said:
I would be very excited about this mod if they were not changing the combat system that we have all come to know and love.

Also throughout every mod the over head stab has always failed and just a hindrance to the players

Failed? ;/  It is supposed to make it harder, even though I think it might just become a bit easier if you learn how to block right.

I mean, who would want to club someone in the head five times when you can do it quickly with some feinting and a release of the thrust.
Much easier to perform teamplay aswell with a quick and efficient effort of stab-overstab-block-stab.

When I started reading what I just had typed, it came to me that it looks kinda dumb. ;| ([The way I have typed things])

watched the video with the UK faction showcase, no more Royal Scots Greys :cry: it's a pity, that they have been replaced :cry:

Will we be seeing some non-taleworlds download mirrors?
I would like to buy this from taleworlds, but their download speed is sooooooooo slow. (esp when it gets released, I remember downlaoding patches at 15 kb -_-'  )

MaHuD said:
Will we be seeing some non-taleworlds download mirrors?
I would like to buy this from taleworlds, but their download speed is sooooooooo slow. (esp when it gets released, I remember downlaoding patches at 15 kb -_-'  )
heh just remember when ppl are downloading like tons

Vincenzo said:
Hey guys!
The sound engine has been rewritten from scratch, I expected that to generate problems. Don't worry though, they will be fixed. :smile:

Please bare with us as we had to patch the warband exe a lot for the upcomming DLC release tomorrow!
We did test the binary's very very thoroughly, I guess still some things slipped...  :cry: Keep reporting bugs as you find them. They will be taken care of!

Cheers,

Vince.

I need help! I purchased Napoleonic wars along with the Mount&Blade complete set and it isn't there to install ?? Is it in another game?? Help! I may have wasted my money!

It installs within WB.

Right click WB, and click Show CD-Key.

If a NW key shows up, congratulations, you are on of the lucky guys who got one! If not, Steam ran out of keys, and they are working on fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom