Announcement! The next version - Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks really interesting! the new combat meta game looks like something I would enjoy learning... It is always fun to be a noob again (assuming the combat is different or were they just doing fail stabs on purpose?:lol:).

I will definitely purchase this little gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPv56deYrsQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=39s

Ohh god...

shut-up-and-take-my-money-1f46.jpg

I know rite =O The combat system's similar, but different enough to give it a bit of a learning curve. It feels a lot nicer than the current one, though.

Blobmania said:
I know rite =O The combat system's similar, but different enough to give it a bit of a learning curve. It feels a lot nicer than the current one, though.

you think so i find the combat a bit less arround skill more about spam it seems a bit slower thats for sure

HOLY HOLY  ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VINCE HAVE MY BABYS!

I'm hoping the running speed wont be as fast and that there won't be those same spinstabby thingys that happen in MM.

Nice work though. Any new formations for bots?

If Crackman is true, this will favour the duelist and not the spammers (or spinners going to be nerfed?) if so, that is "win" for me :smile:

CrackMania said:
Blobmania said:

you think so i find the combat a bit less arround skill more about spam it seems a bit slower thats for sure

Give it time, its definitely more about skill in my opinion :smile:

Kazzan said:
I'm hoping the running speed wont be as fast and that there won't be those same spinstabby thingys that happen in MM.

Nice work though. Any new formations for bots?

A whole new command system was developed for the bots, new formations have been added as part of that.

"- Musicians can now walk whilst playing, and even play the same tune together."

BEHOLD, OUR NEW GOD - VINCENZO
HAIL VINCENZO, BRINGER OF NOISE, CREATOR OF THE MOBILE BAGPIPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom