Medal of Honour: Warfighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Dante.

Reverse Fake ID
Grandmaster Knight
Electronic Arts is going to war this October. Medal of Honor: Warfighter will deploy on October 23, according to a new trailer for the game.

You can see an interview with in-game footage here.

Forums are here (MoH HQ).

Well the best thing about this game is that they are going to allow people to use all of these factions:
SEAL (USA)
GROM (Poland)
SFOD-D (USA)
SAS (UK)
JTF-2 (Canada)
OGA (USA)
FSK/HJK (Norway)
S SOG (Sweden)
SASR (Australia)
ROKN UDT (South Korea)
KSK (Germany)
SPETZNAS GRUPPA ALFA (Russia)

These are all real life military units. This will allow people such as, say, Polish people be able to play as there own countries military unit and have a sense of national pride while playing. I am sure looking forward to playing as the SAS.

I have heard rumors that there will be eleven Swedish units in the game.

The most feared of course being the IKEA commandos.

Finally I can make a Scandinavian/Nordic(for our Finnish brethren) Vodka commando clan.  :grin:

The only rule: Never play sober.

Greatsword said:
Completely forgot about GIGN, GSG-9 and FSB but meh.

They had to remove of the less important special operations teams in order to allow more Swedish ones.

I believe they may replace the Navy Seals with a Danish one as well.

Sir Prince has a valid point however.  :lol:

Sir Prince said:
Cool story bro, but I don't see why anyone even cares about this game, especially after the total disaster of the last MoH.
If people would just get off of COD's **** then they would see that this game is much better. Also I really enjoyed the last MoH, if I was just better at FPS games then MP would've been more fun.

Hugues said:
Well the best thing about this game is that they are going to allow people to use all of these factions:
SEAL (USA)
GROM (Poland)
SFOD-D (USA)
SAS (UK)
JTF-2 (Canada)
OGA (USA)
FSK/HJK (Norway)
S SOG (Sweden)
SASR (Australia)
ROKN UDT (South Korea)
KSK (Germany)
SPETZNAS GRUPPA ALFA (Russia)

These are all real life military units. This will allow people such as, say, Polish people be able to play as there own countries military unit and have a sense of national pride while playing. I am sure looking forward to playing as the SAS.

Why no NZSAS? Replace one of those American units me thinks. I want a sense of national pride too!

OGA is totally unnecessary, since it basically means the CIA. :lol:

Greatsword said:
Completely forgot about GIGN, GSG-9 and FSB but meh.

I can see why they didn't include the GSG-9 (Kommando Spezialkrafte is included for Germany already), but I agree on the GIGN. They included so many others but not the French? :lol:

Looked good all the way to the "Epic hollywood building collapse, quick button mash things".

chargers1783 said:
Sir Prince said:
Cool story bro, but I don't see why anyone even cares about this game, especially after the total disaster of the last MoH.
this game is much better.

Why and how?

If having different textures for the soldiers (I mean, appealing to my sense of national pride :roll:) is their main selling point, and there's no KCT (Korps Commandotroepen), why would I even be slightly interested in this?

Back
Top Bottom