All hail the administrative staff!

Users who are viewing this thread

The fake admin board didn't have any chance of being believable as we had no time to set it up correctly.  I figured that before it became visible, I would create a bit of drama.  Keeping that realistic and believable was fairly easy and fun as it just took a fait bit of acting.

The Yoshi incident I'll not comment on rather than to say that he did warn me that he was a horrible liar and that I told him that after he posted that he would need to stick around and defend himself a bit for realisms sake.  He did well though as he had, by far, the shortest notice of anyone.

I still believe that there was a good chance Cal would have ended the fun right away, but that if we could have pulled him into it ... we could have had the whole forum going.

Everyone did a great job, especially Armagan.  I was so glad that he wanted to join in that I ignored the fact that he didn't use the majority of my 'suggestion'.  How rude!!  :wink:

Everyone did great and it was great fun ... *clap* *clap* *clap*

Narcissus

Narcissus said:
I still believe that there was a good chance Cal would have ended the fun right away, but that if we could have pulled him into it ... we could have had the whole forum going.
In my opinion, if there's anyone who'd gladly abuse the opportunity from the Admins to royally screw the whole forum, it'd be calandale.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Lep, I've already called that position. I was actually almost in on it...
Taleworlds.jpg

You made your own april fools prank, by posting a beta of the new multi :grin: i kinda ruined it though, since after i asked iif it was real, and said that id download, 3 minutes later, I psoted saying it was awesome. I should've waited awhile longer..... :sad:

Doesn't matter. Didn't turn out as good as I wanted, plus, when I got on today, I realised it was in the wrong channel. (I.e. Mod development board)

Narcissus said:

You would have had to do it before I got bored, and started making hints. I think that I convinced too many people with some of them; on the other side, I could have done a lot of good.

Yoshiboy said:
I was glad to be part of it, even If i did suck  :grin:

And suck you did. But it was funny.

Jerky said:
In my opinion, if there's anyone who'd gladly abuse the opportunity from the Admins to royally screw the whole forum, it'd be calandale.

I don't think so. I like this place too much. You, on the other hand - I'd screw you over in an instant.  :twisted:

calandale said:
Jerky said:

I don't think so. I like this place too much. You, on the other hand - I'd screw you over in an instant.  :twisted:

I'm assuming that by screwing over, you mean...

Nevermind.

13 Spider Bloody Chain said:
calandale said:
Jerky said:

I'm assuming that by screwing over, you mean...

Nevermind.
Nah, my vote goes to the 'corpse-****er'.

calandale said:
Jerky said:

No, I didn't mean that, I meant that you'd have cooperated with the Admins and go along with the joke, because then you could lie to and decive the whole forum and laugh by yourself when everyone is fooled, and not get in trouble because it was the Admins' idea.

Mage246 said:
::voimits::

I hate furries.
Wrong thread? :lol:

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Jerky said:
calandale said:
Jerky said:

No, I didn't mean that, I meant that you'd have cooperated with the Admins and go along with the joke, because then you could lie to and decive the whole forum and laugh by yourself when everyone is fooled, and not get in trouble because it was the Admins' idea.

Yeah - but I don't think my elevation would have been believable. I do wish that I had been let in earlier though. I think that
it would have gone better if I wasn't bored.

Back
Top Bottom