All hail the administrative staff!

Users who are viewing this thread

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

You almost had me going for a minute with the Sony thing - until I read the multiplayer bit. That was what told me it was a prank.

Ya, that was going a bit over the top, but I loved how they manage to stuff all those things into a very small handful of topics and posts....

A standing ovation to you, oh mighty Admins! :grin:
*clap clap clap clap clap*

Zulaf said:
... what? whats going on?

best reply ever.

I admit, the idea strayed a bit from what the original plan was. Narc and Ll were just going to step down, Merentha and i were going to patrol the forums pretending to be admins, and then I would 'accidentally' open up the admin forum. Narc went mental with the getting banned thing.

It was tough at times, because everyone involved had a slightly different idea of how to do things, and it was difficult keeping the story consistent. THe stuff written in the fake admin forum was planted there long before Narc went on his spamming rampage, and when reading it, it was pretty obvious at that stage things weren't consistent .

Hey Ingo,

I think everybody improvised perfectly and it turned out really well - we had a serious number of people believing it - at various times.

I think it was even better than last year. :grin:

I think Narc, LL, Janus, Merentha, and you (Ingo) all did a fantastic job on short notice - so there :razz:

Great fun!!!

DE

admin... not admind...

I guess this joke just went by me i dont really pay attention to the impotent stuff anyhows.

Come on, *somebody* else besides me must have seen the phallic symbolism of this thread's title. What, are you all asleep?

Back
Top Bottom