New MODS ideas for Gabby

Users who are viewing this thread

I think I gave an idea of my project here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,221565.msg6778518.html#msg6778518

I am curious to see who could be interested and eventually get some feedback  :wink:

Gab

i like the gangster Idea as well but im curious how your gonna make guns that go full auto. I mean between the tommy gun, and the BAR, its almost impossible to make a gangster game/mod without fully automatic guns. it would be a good idea to have it take place during the prohibition era/early depression like around late 1929 or 1930.

But you know the final version 1.0 is coming very soon? Also he collects ideas here, i think he hasn't started yet.

Thx for suggestions...will keep all of them in mind, I swear!

But at the moment...hehehe...I am at a ...PERSISTENT project, with Arthur Pendragon that is extremely helpful since is much more expert of me about PW modifications.
I could not face it alone...i m too busy.

But I always had tons of requests on PW modifications of my Mods.

..and I trust Arthur very much in order to share together:

PERSISTENT OLD AMERICA

An 1860s Old America version, made with a PW gameplay!!  :razz:

More news will come!

....see why I keep on asking to vote and review 1860s on Moddb?!
It will be needed a good number of testers, but that are also proven experts of 1860s !!

hey gabby I was thinking the other day of how persistent versions of each mod were coming out or being made. I was trying to think of a way to expand on that concept and then it hit me. why only one use map? is there a way to port the single player roaming map (the one with all the towns and armies in it) over to multiplayer? each party can be a group formed before entering into the server and they could go around and fight other armies, and own a town, set up at forts, tax and loot towns.

granted its a hell of challenge. I would happily help out (ive been learning how to design maps for the game.) I can make each town look historically like its supposed to. not to mention I could also be a historical advisor. what do you think?

btw do you have a teamspeak I could talk to you on?

U are right...but I was busy.
Lately I cannot feedback like in the past, anymore...

Anyway...look at who is worse than me:  :twisted:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290956.msg6922400.html#msg6922400

The guy never posted or showed anymore.  :???:

ALL the people that PROMISED to help, lately, just disappeared!  :roll:

That's about everything: Test tweaking, Video making, help on Modding etc etc...

I have been working ALONE for YEARS, now...with only very few and small (but MUCH apreciated  :smile: ) help from ppl like Gold Eagle, HARLEF and few more...

I am still working at 1860s v.1.0 though. And will be shocking.  :wink:

Gab

ive been using the in game edit mode to make maps I was wondering if it was ok if I make maps for the town exactly the way they looked in the 1860's. let me know what you think. if your ok with it I can start on them immediately. I would just need the list of towns needed ive already found one for Fredericksburg from north and south.

well that 'd be great, of course.
I only need to be sure that scenes are NOT from other Mods or Creators, of course, but directly from U!  :wink:

I did a lot of editing already, if U compare the first versions and the last 0.99 Z.
But some work and "finishing" is needed for sure, still. :wink:

I will need to upload somewhere the WIP that I already made AFTER 0.99z...for U to see what is changed.
Gab

Well what I'd like to see would be a mod set after 1861 in Europe, including the Kingdom of Italy, this means having napoleonic warfares, troops and formations. (I am italian as well)

Back
Top Bottom