[REF] Refesesesesferes

Users who are viewing this thread

Goku please calm down! Now you are better than PE but I think that REF really well know how easy clan could lose his position...

TurambarMakart said:
[M] said:
Goku_The_Bastard said:
Mam Wirek i szarże na M, więc luzuj klate kurczaka, targaj laske.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Kurwa! Axl mnie zdradzila! To zwykla kurwa nic wiecej! Gdyby tu byla zabilbym kurwe golymi rekami! !

In one game if you have enough skill points you can set one of your skills to : M. It's mean smg like Step 1. I don't know how to translate it to you *
Jezuuu już się boję, patrz nogawką mi poleciało, Leśniak co tam u cb ?

TurambarMakart said:
Wezyk said:
TurambarMakart said:
[M] said:
Goku_The_Bastard said:
Mam Wirek i szarże na M, więc luzuj klate kurczaka, targaj laske.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Kurwa! Axl mnie zdradzila! To zwykla kurwa nic wiecej! Gdyby tu byla zabilbym kurwe golymi rekami! !

:lol: Tura is a pro Polish speaker

I'm from Poznan Bro !  :lol:
That's over 200km from me Bro but *high five* !

REF has been closed down... :cry: :cry: :cry: Unfortunately, i wasn't playing last year and now, I'm sad. I had a lot of memories about former players of REF. I had written everything in appropriate place. Anyway, apart from being a normal player, I was also an emissary. I need hardly to say, I miss plenty of people, like my Italian friend Crusader, Turkish Sikici_Ottoman (Sikici always sounds very oddly for me... What's that?), Finnish abstinents or all of cipkas and pizdas from Russia  :wink: (Remember please... Russian language sounds pretty similar to Polish. I understood all of yours moanings about date of our matches :razz:) For me - Warband without REF is not the same. It was a flagship in early stage of Polish Warband scene. I hope I'll see a lot of former players of REF and the whole Warband scene in WotR or everywhere else... :wink:

All the best,
Arthasan

PS. I tak ssiecie :grin:

Arthasan said:
REF has been closed down... :cry: :cry: :cry: Unfortunately, i wasn't playing last year and now, I'm sad. I had a lot of memories about former players of REF. I had written everything in appropriate place. Anyway, apart from being a normal player, I was also an emissary. I need hardly to say, I miss plenty of people, like my Italian friend Crusader, Turkish Sikici_Ottoman (Sikici always sounds very oddly for me... What's that?), Finnish abstinents or all of cipkas and pizdas from Russia  :wink: (Remember please... Russian language sounds pretty similar to Polish. I understood all of yours moanings about date of our matches :razz:) For me - Warband without REF is not the same. It was a flagship in early stage of Polish Warband scene. I hope I'll see a lot of former players of REF and the whole Warband scene in WotR or everywhere else... :wink:

All the best,
Arthasan

PS. I tak ssiecie :grin:
btw, u helped me join this clan old time (the 1st non-polish player in ref, isn't it? sikici was after, before idk) - and this was a last clan for me in native D. rly happy for playing here ~1 year, till the end)

Back
Top Bottom