1860 and 1866 mod

Users who are viewing this thread

baskonia

Veteran
why not join and work together both mods?

Could expand the game and also include the Mexican Empire.  :mrgreen:

I am also in agreement with this. I am one of those people having issues with the unable to restore vertex buffer rgl error....... most annoying error ever and still have not found a fix. I love the 1866 mod so much but have not been able to really fully play it because of issues with that darn error. I was hoping for a single player for war band but it never came  :cry: I would really like to see alot of the aspects of 1866 incorperated into 1860 with uniforms and guns. I also was hoping that the regions would feel more like 1866 such as the desert style theme and the towns looking amazing...... lol im ranting. O yea and if anyone knows a fix for the vertex buffer out of memory error it would be much appreciated if you could share it with me cause not being able to play this mod is driving me insane lol

This mod is very good, must not die ....

Save this mod!

Long live the 1866 mod!

Long live the Emperor Maximilian!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This mod is finished, and there isn't being worked on anymore. This is the final version, the last hurrah, or what else you want to call it.

So no. No more updates. And certainly no more mods.

Wester said:
I am also in agreement with this. I am one of those people having issues with the unable to restore vertex buffer rgl error....... most annoying error ever and still have not found a fix. I love the 1866 mod so much but have not been able to really fully play it because of issues with that darn error. I was hoping for a single player for war band but it never came  :cry: I would really like to see alot of the aspects of 1866 incorperated into 1860 with uniforms and guns. I also was hoping that the regions would feel more like 1866 such as the desert style theme and the towns looking amazing...... lol im ranting. O yea and if anyone knows a fix for the vertex buffer out of memory error it would be much appreciated if you could share it with me cause not being able to play this mod is driving me insane lol

ever tried the enhanced edition?

Sorry, didn t see this Topic of Baskonia... :oops:
Yes, thx Captured Joe for mentioning it, that is true. I got full permission.
This is my post in another Topic:

GABRILDURO said:
Well...I m very proud and honored to say that after I posted this
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,166156.msg4718018.html#msg4718018
and had several PMs with the main developers, expecially Yellowmosquito which has always been very kind with me, I finally got official permission on using this Mod and add its features to my existing 1860s Old America!!!
It is a Mod for Warband and is one of the main 3 Mods I made, even if I just built some of it and is still very much WIP still (as one of my "best Fans" kindly underlined!!  :mrgreen:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227195.0.html )

But I am working hard on it now, and even if I am a "one man Team" atm, I m progressing well.

It will NEVER be as Awsome as 1866 was, but I m sure it will make Western Lovers like me, very happy!

Thx again and sooo much to all devs for permission and for all the fun they gave to all of us...and for FREE!!
Hats down folks!  :cool:

Gabby

Sorry to say this, but I think that 1866 has really much better map than Gabrilduro's 1860. Also I would be grateful if 'Cleaning the Cottonwood' quest was done :grin:. Anyways, this was a great mod, I loved it. 1866 was my favorite mod and I used to play 1866 multiplayer in Warband until it died. Does anybody know where to get 1866 banners for signature :razz:?
I agree with you guys. My idea is that (I've seen that Gab is really hardworking) if Gabrilduro just had enough time he could add the 1866 to his mod. This may sound hard but I mean like there was a possibility to choose between these maps (1866 map and Gab's map of the mod). I could explain more but I can't find the right words at the moment. :smile:

Ehh....I gave you a full and exaustive answer here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200924.msg5778084.html#msg5778084

Gab

PS to YM, Highlander and all ppl involved in 1866 making: JEEES...what an absolutly great and unique work you did guys...a real Masterpiece, mamma mia!! :shock:
I said that already, but going through the porting to WB and seeing the huge and severe work that was done to get some special effects and issues....well...WOW....that had to take for ever to you guys.
Hats down and standing ovation to your mod, once again...and just walk proud for your incredible work, which nobody could ever come even close to...ever!  :cool:

nilloc93 said:
yeah 1860's is **** compared to this
Ehhh....Nilly...Nilly....
You need to show more respect, sonny.
We cannot always stand your bad manners on Topics, just because you are a small kid, see?
And try to find better words then swearing all the time.
Your vocabulary will benefit of that.  :roll:

Also, how can you judge my last update, since is still a closed beta for testers only, and the last public version that you tried, was way far in the past?!
See? You talked and swore for nothing, once again.....

But I do admit that 1866 is TOP level and one of the 3 Best Mods for M&B.  :cool:
And as I said before, I will never get at their level.
That s for sure.

Gabrilduro
PS...I suggest you to start your own Mod, work hard, ...and may become a much better person!  :twisted:
In the meanwhile, you are watched.

nilloc93 said:
Please don't ever slander someones hardwork, it is very disrespectful, and unnecessary. If you don't have anything pleasant or worth while to say then keep to yourself, and don't ever post. I know for a fact these forums don't take kindly to harsh insults towards hardworking modders.  :mad:

nilloc93 said:

Well, for one I sure hope you will never ever have a chance to try this mod when we finish it or even update. I know I have invested cca 15 days in it with at least 60-70 working hours, and this is just for some ideas, making a better map and finding coordinates. To put a single town on the map one needs to follow 5-6 steps from reasearch, finding maps, importing to the game, giving it right coordinates....
You get the chance to try all mods for free with only effort to download it. No one said this is finsihed and even if it was, probably thousands of hours were invested in it. Thousands of hours of Gabby's and other guys free time. Thousands of hours to get you a mod with western theme on warband. Historical research, moddeling, coding.... and all you can say is **** ?!?!
This attitude kills moders will to work. Instead of giving suggestions, or perhaps going to modders subforum and learn how hard it is to code you shoot your judgement. Sad. Really sad and as I said I really hope you never get a chance to play this mod.

Back
Top Bottom