Screenshots and Videos!

Users who are viewing this thread

sotijalo said:
Celtichugs said:
That army life has turned you my friend. Seek redemption!

Well I'm actully plannig to go interrailing after my service and I just might just come to Scotland to find the true faith of asses over a nice pint of whiskey. After all it's the water of life.

Whisky*
Whiskey is crappy American stuff and decent Irish crap.

TirAeda said:
sotijalo said:
Celtichugs said:
That army life has turned you my friend. Seek redemption!

Well I'm actully plannig to go interrailing after my service and I just might just come to Scotland to find the true faith of asses over a nice pint of whiskey. After all it's the water of life.

Whisky*
Whiskey is crappy American stuff and decent Irish crap.

I feel that this conversation has no future considering your opinion on the god-created drink that is Irish whiskey. Also poitin is good.

Here's an old little beauty, hard to imagine that I've been involved with Víkingr now for four years and then some! The environment sounds should still be in-game, they're tied to the music slider.

That is jolly good news. So far I could only manage to get rid of the icons but not those numbers like the money count. Do you by any chance know how it can be done now?

Battle of Maldon screens

kMBkc5l.jpg
f0DO1z6.jpg
JPR7ipM.jpg
hspwKkD.jpg

Gab-AG. said:
I used to play this mod years ago, is it dead?

Questions like these ruffle my feathers. Even the most cursory glance at this forum would have told you this mod is alive and kicking.

Éadríc said:
Questions like these ruffle my feathers. Even the most cursory glance at this forum would have told you this mod is alive and kicking.
And even the quickest look at the servers would have told him overwise.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom