Screenshots and Videos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mammoet

Master Knight
This is the thread for screenshots, videos and recordings of whatever kind you can think of as long as they are Vikingr-related. This post contains a list of recorded battles with the most renowned events and matches we have fought since the release of Vikingr. If any uploaded videos are missing, feel free to post about them. Some events have not been documented as videos, so the screenshots for them will be added soon. The entries are roughly sorted by date, and much has changed in the mod itself since the first days with the battles of Fulford and Stamford.

Recorded Battles

Events                                                                                            Clan Matches
aD vs Einherjar & LF

(The old pre-0.93 screenshot thread can be found here)

Rath0s said:
Wth do you post screenshots that has absolutely nothing to do with Vikingr?

well in the last screenshots and videos they were alot of stuff that didnt have to much too do with vikingr :razz:
well i tought about asking here on the thread if it alright too post all kinda screenshots, but i didnt  :???:

Yes the idea of starting a new thread was rather to have proper insights into the new patch and graphics, so you should replace the pictures with Vikingr-related ones or if you want I could remove the post. Just I think few people come to the Vikingr forum to see screenshots about mount and musket or native^^

LSD!
2012_03_18_00018.jpg

Moeckerkalfie said:
Yes the idea of starting a new thread was rather to have proper insights into the new patch and graphics, so you should replace the pictures with Vikingr-related ones or if you want I could remove the post. Just I think few people come to the Vikingr forum to see screenshots about mount and musket or native^^

ANNNNNDDDDD.............it's gone

F.F.C._fritz said:
Quite dull colours. Low morale?
I should have take a screen of the high morale lsd-1950's technicolor colours, that was funny  :grin:

Does morale affect the colours? Didn't see that in the features list..

Yeah, was bloody hilarious when it started during the first map we played. At one point there, my Fyrninga shield even had a red cross instead of a green one.

birin time
defy9.jpg
uga zeh caveman
s49rp1.jpg
bath time for evryone
rwrrsm.jpg
defending the loltower
208e0au.jpg
bonus pic
deluge gayness
1zocefs.jpg

My Screenshots :]