Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

STARik said:
I wonder if hes the one of those players with public warband IDs  :lol:
hrotha said:
Also, I assume you bought the game from a legit retailer or online shop?

leo96227 said:
pirate bay :oops: but i had already a [pirated] serial key

The mere mention of this entitles you a permanent ban from Taleworlds forums. Consider yourself lucky if this does not happen.

Hello, i have a terrible problem with the launcher. I have purchased Warband a few days ago, so they gave me a 4x4 key code. When I launch the Vikingr shortcut it says something of entering my key code or continuing playing in trial mode, but when i put the code and press on the Activate button, it says "Activation Denied". I need help please, and quickly

josebotellon said:
Hello, i have a terrible problem with the launcher. I have purchased Warband a few days ago, so they gave me a 4x4 key code. When I launch the Vikingr shortcut it says something of entering my key code or continuing playing in trial mode, but when i put the code and press on the Activate button, it says "Activation Denied". I need help please, and quickly
Hello fella, try this: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Account/ConvertSerial . Work it with a friend of mine!

Well fella, wait for something who knows more than me!!! Some moderator or veteran will answer you as well!!! I try it but is beyond my knowledge!!!

That page Nacho linked you to converts non-4x4 keys into 4x4, but you already have a 4x4 key, so that's not the problem here.

The simplest explanation would be that you entered your key incorrectly, or that the key itself isn't valid. At any rate, it seems to be a Warband issue, not specifically about Víkingr, so your best bet would be to post here.

in G2A.com, but I activated it before and all was fine. The standalone mods give me the same problem always and I don't know why

Careful with sites like G2A, which seem to be in a grey area of legality to say the least. I can't remember anyone who bought Warband from regular vendors having a similar problem, so it sounds like the problem is the key itself. Maybe ask them directly?

I have the same problem as josebotellon, except I bought the game through steam and it still does not work. I do have a 4x4 activation code and it still says 'Activation Denied' It also seems that no one on the taleworlds bug forum knows how to fix it either. Can anyone help?

AlexGwyn said:
I have the same problem as josebotellon, except I bought the game through steam and it still does not work. I do have a 4x4 activation code and it still says 'Activation Denied' It also seems that no one on the taleworlds bug forum knows how to fix it either. Can anyone help?
Well bro have the same problem when i got the M&B on Steam. A friend of mine help me doing this way: - Ask for a friends Activation Code.
- Use your friends one, and you will be acepted. Go in on native game make it run.
- Ask for your friends go in at the same time with you on a multiplayer match. Obviosly one of you two gonna be kicked off(same code both of you).
- Then you leave, close steam.
- Go windows start and execute      regedit.exe.
- Then you go HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\MountAndBladeKeys (something like that in the end, long time ago dont remember exaclty)
- In that last folder you gonna find your FRIENDS ACTIVATION CODE as main, change it FOR THE ONE THAT STEAM GIVE YOU(yours).
- Run steam, run the game and have fun;

Sorry about my english, this way works just have to understand my steps(bull**** english) and you will got it! Long live have fun.

Hey guys, I've got a question about the key to use that admin chat feature, I've looked in the Admin Mod post and couldn't find any answer for that. I've also used the search function for this board and couldn't get a definitive answer, so, does anybody knows what key did the Vikingr Dev Team assign it to?

Thanks anyways.

There's not a separate key for it, actually. You just use the regular chat with a special command before your message:
  • /admin - public admin chat
  • /ae - private admin chat

Had a radical lowered Framerate on Hildileikr tonight, could not fix it by lowering the graphic settings (secretly i jumped on the Jómsborg server - no problems there). May this chained to the newly activated möckscript somehow?

Back
Top Bottom