Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't seem to get on Vikingr servers. It says "this server is running a new version of Warband than you are. This server is running *9.000 something like that* and you're running *1.400 something like that*.

I launched using the WSEloader and am running the latest version of Mount and Blade and the mod. I tried reinstalling the mod a few times but it did not work.

Did you install the mod into your "module folder"? If so, you've done it wrong.
Install to the default directory and either launch with non randomized loading screens or the normal shortcut (which requires to be run as administrator).

In my experience, that error message is invariably caused by a faulty installation, i.e. by installing it on top of regular Warband. The only suggestion I have is to uninstall and install it again. If it's as you said and you did it correctly, I have no idea what the problem is.

every time i try to join the server it kicked me out of the game after 10 seconds..i try both to play with wseloader and the shortcut

leo96227 said:
every time i try to join the server it kicked me out of the game after 10 seconds..i try both to play with wseloader and the shortcut

It would be easier for us to help out if you were to detail and describe what happens and what you see and read, step by step.

Yngvald said:
leo96227 said:

It would be easier for us to help out if you were to detail and describe what happens and what you see and read, step by step.
I wonder if hes the one of those players with public warband IDs

Hmm, that's on the high side, but other people with similar pings don't have this problem. Can you join other servers where your ping is lower? Since there's only one Víkingr server, you could try joining some The Deluge servers, since that mod uses basically the same setup.

Also, I assume you bought the game from a legit retailer or online shop?

Back
Top Bottom