Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2 Finals]

Season 3 Duel Ladder Format (ALL FIGHTS ARE 1v1)

• Singles (Two players, one set, best of 13)

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Doubles (Four players, two sets, best of 13, winners duel for tiebreaker)

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Team (3 player teams, round-robin format, highest scoring team wins)

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Orion said:
Starting a week from today (Saturday, March 24th) all NASTe matches must be played with 1,000 gold instead of 1,500. Combat speed remains on Fastest.
Woot! I need to remember new load-outs?! :sad: GF Nations Cup :-/

Anyway, from the trainingmatches****** I noticed most of the times warhorses were in the first round and if you won the first round you're basically winning the whole thing because you'll be able to afford a charger (Swadia). As rhodoks you were pretty much able to get the best armor as infantry which is just insane.

1000 gold brings out certain faction strengths in different ways than 1500, certainly. Vaegirs & Sarranids no longer max out their archers on the first spawn, for instance. Strong cavalry play becomes more important in the early game for these factions when archers aren't quite as powerful. Nords are less armored in the first and second waves, which could actually mean more throwing axes early on. Swadians can't get haubergeons on the very first wave anymore either, they also can't get Warhorses along with Rhodoks.

Is it more balanced? Debatable.

Orion said:
Rule changes, woohoo!

Starting a week from today (Saturday, March 24th) all NASTe matches must be played with 1,000 gold instead of 1,500. Combat speed remains on Fastest.

Why? No populated server in NA has run 1000 gold since I've started playing this game on multiplayer. What gives?
------------------------------------------
In the event that the rules contained herein are found to be inadequate for whatever reason, the ladder administrators will make acknowledgments of any flaws found herein upon review. Changes will be proposed and voted upon by all ladder administrators. In the event of a virtually unanimous vote, the rules will be changed accordingly and announced on the forums. The changes will not go into effect until a week after their announcement. If a decision cannot be made by the ladder administrators, then the proposed changes and accompanying arguments will be posted publicly for team captains to vote on.

As stated above, only in the event of a "virtually unanimous vote" will the change go into effect a week after the vote. If you look below, you see that the vote tally (a 60/40 split) is anything but unanimous.

Orion said:
That's what the vote results were. We voted on medium/fastest and 1500/1000. Both were 2-3.

------------------------------------------- Wappaw vs CRAP SS
Res is sort of poor, so if CRAP has better, feel free to post it/send it to Orion.

Orion said:
That's what the vote results were. We voted on medium/fastest and 1500/1000. Both were 2-3.

Orion said:
6. Future Rule Changes  & Ladder Administrator Responsibilities
In the event that the rules contained herein are found to be inadequate for whatever reason, the ladder administrators will make acknowledgments of any flaws found herein upon review. Changes will be proposed and voted upon by all ladder administrators. In the event of a virtually unanimous vote, the rules will be changed accordingly and announced on the forums. The changes will not go into effect until a week after their announcement. If a decision cannot be made by the ladder administrators, then the proposed changes and accompanying arguments will be posted publicly for team captains to vote on.

:neutral:

The Pizza said:
Orion said:
Rule changes, woohoo!

Why? No populated server in NA has run 1000 gold since I've started playing this game on multiplayer. What gives?
I dont know about you but, Balion War Room is very populated, with high level of skilled players, unlike POM where its a bunch of scrubs, and a few wappaws.

Z3ro said:
The Pizza said:
Orion said:
Rule changes, woohoo!

I dont know about you but, Balion War Room is very populated, with high level of skilled players, unlike POM where its a bunch of scrubs, and a few wappaws.

Is this behaviour becoming of a tourney admin?

The Pizza said:
Z3ro said:

I make smartass jokes all the time, and teams still sign up for my ladder. No idea why. :lol:

The Pizza said:
Z3ro said:
The Pizza said:
Orion said:
Rule changes, woohoo!

No.

MrNomNom said:
The Pizza said:
Z3ro said:
The Pizza said:
Orion said:
Rule changes, woohoo!

No.
noms always opposed my ladder admin but its ok, I trade sexual pleasures with orion.

@Pizza : Did that true statement hurt your feelings ? I wasnt going to include a few wappaws, but then i forgot I actually like a few of you ( <3 saltedscrub ). Its a true statement, if you were here a long time ago, only pom played on fastest, and 1500 iirc. Then everyone changed, to it slowly, now we desire to go back. It balances a lot of the factions out.

Z3ro said:
noms always opposed my ladder admin but its ok, I trade sexual pleasures with orion.

@Pizza : Did that true statement hurt your feelings ? I wasnt going to include a few wappaws, but then i forgot I actually like a few of you ( <3 saltedscrub ). Its a true statement, if you were here a long time ago, only pom played on fastest, and 1500 iirc. Then everyone changed, to it slowly, now we desire to go back. It balances a lot of the factions out.

Just remember, I still have dibs on your mom.

The Pizza said:
Z3ro said:

Just remember, I still have dibs on your mom.
dammit I forgot I owe you that. But I also promised scrub that so you will have to share.

Back
Top Bottom